sweet fight 🤕

MORNING COMES....

as always tae woke up early....he saw jk was creasing his boobs in his sleep 💤.....
Tae remove his hand and went to do his morning routine....
Jk woke and he look beside him...he saw tae was no where to seen...he went downstairs...he saw tae was cooking breakfast.....he went and back hugged him....tae flinch at sudden backhug...then he calm down knowing that he was jk...
TAE: jk go get ready..... you have to go early today....
JK: hmmmm....
TAE: kook do you forget u have important meeting today.....
JK: I know baby....I didn't forget....but why did u left me alone on the bed.....said while pouting.....
TAE: awwww......iam sorry... now go get ready....
Jk: okay...he peak tae lips and quickly ran upstairs....
TAE: WHAT WAS JUST HAPPENED.....

....TIME SKIP....

JK : came down.... looking handsome as fuck....
Tae my breakfast I have to go....it's already late....
Screaming from dinning table....
Tae: yaah.... coming wait for 2 mins....
Tae gave his breakfast....he quickly finished his breakfast....and ran to his car.... before peak his lips.....
Tae: huh😞..now I am all alone.....he went to his shared bedroom and slep ......

....ON THE OTHER SIDE....
JK was shouting on his employes .....
All are terrified by his anger..
Jk: why the fuck this file is incomplete.... didn't I told u to complete it by morning....
EM1: SORRY sir.... it won't happen again...
Jk: sorry my foot...get lost from here...I need the file ready by afternoon..... understand... 
EM1: yes sir...she bowed and left from his cabin...

After some time his door 🚪 knock....
Jk: (cold voice) come in...
Jk's secretary came in side ....
Secy: s..sir mr.lee is waiting for you in the meeting room...
Jk: hmm iam coming... said in acold tone..
His secy quickly went out not wanting to taste his anger...
Jk went in the meeting room....
Mr.lee: GM Mr. Jeon...
Jk: GM....mr.lee
Mr.lee: shall we start the meeting...
Jk: hmmm
The meeting went on but jk got really pissed 😡....
Mr.lee daughter kept staring at him.....
Sara: hmm..I like the deal tho.. what u think jungkook...
Jk:(coldy)..it's MR.JEON for u not jungkook....said and glaring at her...
She got frightened by his look and took the glass of water and quickly drank in one goo....
Sara: s..sor.. sorry mr.jeon.....
Jk left from meeting room angrly..

Jk was very furious now if anyone come inside his cabin...then he will be dead meat....now he was trying to calm his anger....
His phone was countinues ringing...he got irritated....he angrly pick up the call..
Jk: HELLO...
TAE:what happened kook....
Why u sound so angry...
Jk: I will call u back...now I am busy....
Tae: noo tell me what happened...
Jk got irritated by his question...but he controlled himself....
I said I will CALL u later
Tae: say na what happened....
Now jk become more angry...he started shouting on tae...with out knowing anything what he was telling to him....

Jk: CAN'T U UNDERSTAND...
I DON'T WANT TO TALK NOW.....SO STOP ANNOYING ME ...

with that he cut the call..and switch off his 📱...

...On the other side ....
  Tae was shocked by hearing jk words...
He didn't knew that when he started crying 😭...
He thought himself that he will ignore jk until he realised his mistake.....
He angrly putt his on the couch...and left to his bed room...

...At night...

Jk returned home...he was nervous to face his baby...
As he entered in the hall...he saw darkness all over the mansion.... now his nervousness become more...he called tae but he didn't respond to him...he then went to his room...he saw tae was sleeping cutely....he went towards him...and sat on the bed...
Jk: iam sooo sorry 😔 baby
I was not in my sense....I would not say something like that....he was feeling guilty.....
He then kissed his forehead and left to bathroom for fresh up....he came and saw tae was now awake...he was sitting on the bed... cutely rubbing his eyes.....he cooed at him.....he went towards him and try to hug him...but he stand from the bed and left to down stairs....
Now jk knew what is coming to him....
He went to the kitchen...he saw tae was cooking the dinner...
He went towards him and back hugged him.....and nuzzled his face in his neck....
Jk: hmm baby u smell sweet like strawberry 🍓......
Tae yanked his hand and left to the dinning table....
He sat and starts eating....
Jk: baby....iam sorry na please forgive me....
I would not shout at u like that.... please forgive me 🙏😭...he was apologizing to him but tae was eating quietly.... and ignoring him...
Jk went towards him but tae left to his shared bed room....jk left there dumb founded.....
He then ate his dinner and quickly put the dishes in the dish washer and left to his shared bedroom.....
He saw tae was scrolling through his phone.... He went to wash room.....done his night routine....he came out of the wash room....he saw tae was already slep...he went towards bed and layed on his place

He kissed his lips and slept while cuddling with him... after some time his sleep got broke his is not able to sleep he saw tae was sleeping soundly..then he saw his boobs were slightly peeking from his shirt or we can say crop top.... Don't saw how boys were crop top....
It is my ff I can do whatever I want.....hahahaha

   ......Back to story.....

He tried to ignore this..but our jk is jk...he slowly put his hand under his top.....reaching to his chest area.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......
DON'T BE SILENT READER.....
PLEASE VOTE MY STORY....