Ghostface x Fem Reader

[Y/N's POV]

It was around 11:30 PM. When you heard the cellphone in the kitchen going off. You had just finished Nightmare On Elmstreet, so you got up and walked over to the kitchen.

"Hello?" You mumbled out curiously. Who would be calling at this time?

"𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤." A deep voice rang through the phone. It wasn't a bad voice. It sounded hot, actually.

"Who is this?" You chuckled out. It was probably Randy tricking you again. He always found it funny to spook you at night.

"𝘿𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧.." the voice rumbled out. Now you knew it was Randy, so you just play along.

"Ok...well, what do you want?" You said, holding in a laugh. He always thought he was slick with it.

"𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚, 𝙔/𝙉." He said a low chuckle escaping. Tonight, he was feeling a bit rambunctious.

"Okay, sure. What's the game?" You said boredly. He was probably gonna tell her to hide or some shit.

"𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨." He growled out. He heard the women let out a hum of agreement. So he continued to speak.

"𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨...𝙜𝙤 𝙪𝙥 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙢.." he rumbled out as she went upstairs and into her room.

"Okay..that's boring." She mumbled out of boredom.

"𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙖𝙮𝙨...𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨.." He chuckled. This is when it would start setting in

"Randy, how do you know my blinds are closed..?" She said, the realization that...this might not be Randy started to settle in.

"𝙔/𝙉...𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙩𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪...𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮?" The voice barked out loudly. The realization hit her like a train. She started to actually get scared now. What did he want with her?

"T-then who are you?" She said nervously, her eyes scanning around her bedroom.

"𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙄'𝙢 𝙎𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣. 𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙜!" He yelled out into the phone, and she quickly opened her blinds, hugging herself in fear. She looked outside and saw a glimpse of something running, but she brushed it off as a squirl for a bit.

"𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡...𝙣𝙤𝙬..𝙨𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚." The voice growled out angrily. She slowly started to remove the white tank top she was wearing. Her breasts bounced out as she pulled it over her head. Next, she slowly slid down her black shorts, leaving her in panties.

"𝘾𝙢𝙤𝙣 𝙔/𝙉...𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙.." The deep voice said, echoing through the phone once again. She slowly slid down her panties, leaving her completely naked. She started to hear heavy breathing from the other side of the phone.

"𝙂𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙙...𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨.." he barked out as she obeyed. She heard the door downstairs open loudly. She shivered as she heard boots clunking up the stairs quickly. Her legs tightened together as her bedroom door opened, then closed.

"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙪𝙥 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚.." The voice growled out. It's sounded more robotic in the flesh, but you ignored it. She just stayed quiet as you tried to cover up her areas. You felt a bandana like thing cover up your eyes, which made you more nervous. His hands slowly went in between your thighs, spreading your legs apart. Weirdly, you were turned on?

"𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙩..𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙧.."  he chuckled out, making her feel a bit guilty for it. He took his gloves off and slowly rubbed his fingers along her entranced before his ring and middle finger entered.

"Ohh...fuck.." She groaned out as her back arched. She tried to look down, but her eyes were covered by the blindfold. His fingers went a little fast as they curved at the perfect spot each time. You let out whimpers and quiet moans, making him speed the pace up. Your walls started to tighten around his fingers, so he pulled them out, not letting you finish. He was just getting started.

"𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙮 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝?" He growled out as he slowly unzipped his pants, her legs tightened quickly, his pants fell to the floor making a soft 'thud' noise. He grabbed her legs more roughly and pulled her down to the edge of the bed, and spread her legs apart. He leaned close and slammed inside of her.

"OH FUCK~!" You sobbed out as he started at an already rapid 6 hit your g-spot each time. He was letting out loud grunts and some whimpers while you let out full-blown moans. The sound of skin slapping and sweet noises filled the room. After a few more minutes, he grabbed your hips and slammed into you. He came inside, or so you thought...luckily he was wearing a condom.

"𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚, 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨." The voice huffed out as he pulled his pants up. You could barely move your legs. You just panted in response. He opened the door and left, leaving you to help yourself.

[2 Days Later.]

It was a school day, and she had to tell someone, someone she trusted. She ran up to her best friend Stu, stu macher. "Stu! I need to tell you something important.." She barked out as he got up and walked away from everyone.

"Stu, you know that killer going around...I think, just maybe...I might've had sex with him...please don't tell anyone.." She mumbled out softly, her voice full of nervousness and a bit of fear.

"𝖱𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒? 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗍'𝗌 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒, 𝗆𝖺𝗇! 𝖲𝖾𝖼𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗌𝖺𝖿𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝖾.." he said softly as he hugged her... but ...he already knew what happened... was it because he did it?..

WOW FIRST STORY IN MONTHS, HII HAPPY ALMOST NEW YEAR GUYS