Jealousy~ Glacier fluff

(p.s there will be a certain song to each ship/plot, goldfish crackers for glacier :))

This starts off with Cole just hanging out in his room he then gets a bit hungry and noticing that its around 8 pm and gets up to see if dinner is ready, as he walks in, he sees Zane cooking he thought Zane was cool and cute in a way, he was going to approach him but then Kai came in and  stopped Cole from saying anything and just watched as the two talked and smiled and get particularly close at least in Coles eyes. When kai was about to leave, he patted Zane on his head and kind of ruffled his hair and Zane kind of liked it and leaned into it and chuckled and asked what that was Kai laughed and said he would tell him later. By this time Cole was glaring at Kai and looked very angry leaning of the wall with is arms crossed and kind of watched him leave. He then took a minute to breathe and looked at what Zane was doing thinking he was still cooking but instead he was setting the food in pans and placing them down, surprised on how quick that was Cole checked his phone to see what time it was, and it was 9:28 pm and when he looked back up Zane was standing there confused.

                  "What are you doing here? Dinner is not ready." Zane said a little confused not knowing why Cole was there. Cole smiled at him and chuckled.

           "What? Am I not allowed to be in here?" Cole said patting Zanes hair but didn't get the same reaction as Kai did instead, he got a little confused look that made him feel a bit awkward.

       " Look I just came to chat dude." Cole said smiling and standing properly instead of leaning on the wall. Zane looked at him and smiled a bit.

            "Ah okay what is it?" Zane said smiling and getting back to setting things up and listening to Cole.

   "A-Ah so uhm... What was Kai doing here earlier?" 

"Oh, have you been here since then?" Zane said putting away clean dishes.

"Yea ... So why was he here?"

"He comes regularly when I am cooking its actually kind of nice to have company while cooking."

Zane smiled at himself then looked at Cole.

"Though your company isnt bad," Zane smiled at Cole. Cole blushed and it quickly disappeared.

"Uh thanks. I like your company too."

Zane smiled at his words and went back to setting the table and cleaning, seeing this Cole decided to help him,

"H-hey I can help you with that."

"Hm? No, it's okay I can do all this. It's okay" Zane replied smiling at Cole.

"Eh I'm bored anyway how about you set the table and I can clean?"

"Are you sure? I am perfectly capable of doing this myself-" Cole then interrupted Zane.

"Hey usually when someone offers help, they accept it SOOO Ima help you, I'll be doing the dishes" Cole smirked slightly at the end of his sentence then smiled at Zane and Walked over to the sink and started to clean. Zane just stared at him then snapped out of it blushed a very slight blue and looked away beginning to set the table again. Cole finished cleaning the dishes and put them on the drying rack, He then saw Zane slowly drifting off while attempting to hold a book. Zane then looked like he had fell asleep. Approaching him Cole looked at him and blushed he looked peaceful and out of instinct kissed Zane on the head and pulled away thinking and slightly mumbling.

                                               "You Are Mine..."

Realizing what he just said and did blushed a lot and looked away then walking away to tell everyone that dinner was ready once he did, Zane opened his eyes slightly and blushing heavily a bright pretty blue. he covered his face with the book and thought...

'What does it mean for me to be his...' The nindroid flushed a bright blue at the thought of being Coles. Soon he heard the others coming and decided to go back to sleep to try not to raise suspicion.

As the others came back talking noticed Zane sleeping and decided to leave him alone, as Cole passed Zane, he blushed a tad bit and walked away a few minutes later, Zane got up and kind of joined them all at the table, Zane and Cole exchanged a look and the two blushed a bit but it was not noticeable.

One-shot #1 Fin.

(AN: Thank you for reading so far, I hope I'll get another lil story for you but anyways bye :))