~Glacier(Zane) Angst~

TW: OMG I ALMOST FOROT AT THIS SELF HARM AND BLOOD

Zane sits there on the floor of the bathroom leaning on the door, faint knocking and talking on the other side. Zane sits there, warm tears falling off his face bloody razor in his hands slits and cuts (on his waist not really but idk) on both his thighs and one of his wrists... 

"Why can't I feel this?"

Zane then wakes up from his trance and realizes they can open the door anytime, so he gets up and washes his wrist, really digging in the cuts to make sure they aren't gonna get infected then patting it dry, then moving cleaning his thighs then wrapping both his wrists and thighs in some bandages then cleaning a bit of the blood off the floor. He grabs his pants and gets them on coving all the bandages and grabs his usual suit and luckily it was a long sleeve naturally so there was going to be no suspicion when he comes out wearing it. Kai waited at the door confused and waiting impatiently for the bathroom door to open.

"Zaaaaaane! What are you doing in there?? You're a robot you don't need the bathroom for this long!"

The door then opens showing Zane looking at him.

"Hello Kai, sorry I enjoy taking showers they make me feel nice" Zane smiles and walks out of the way Kai doesn't question it and just gets in the bathroom to do whatever he is doing.

As Zane walks on over to his room a sharp pain rushes through his body from the legs up and he holds on to the wall letting out a small wince as he holds his leg in annoyance and trying to hold himself up while the pain rushes through his body, he sighs and pulls himself up, off the wall heading towards his room.

Zanes sits on his bed cursing in is mind from the pain, then while sitting he takes off his pants to see the bandages somewhat coved in blood, he grabs a trash bag and unwraps the bandages taking them off and throwing them away, he would get rid of them by himself to stop anyone from knowing, he then looked at the cuts on his thighs he sighed and grabbed a box under his bed, a medkit, and opened it grabbing some clean and new bandages and wrapped them around his legs making it sure they stop bleeding.

Later at night

Hello everyone!! yeah sorry i haven't updated in a while but this was based on a VERY quik comic i made and this is a little bit farther than i drew so it is a  bit lazy not sure if i can continue it because i fear it might not be very good do not worry though i will get some more posted when i can :) -katrina :p