Chapter 11

I found dylan in his office. Papers scattered on his desk,he looked up bags forming under his eyes.

"Hey." I said softly

'Wow hey thats the best you could do?" Kathy said sounding dissapointed

'Oh please if it were up to you you'd be all over him.' I defended

'I won't deny neither will i confirm' kathy said in a small voice immediately making me want to grin like a chesire cat. For the first time she's actually speechless.

"Hey?" Dylan replied his response coming out in more of a question than a simple 'hey'.

"What you doing?" I asked walking over to his desk eyeing the papers that were scattered across it.

"Nothing,why?" He eyes me suspiciously

"Nothing just thought i'd see what you were up to?" I chirped sitting on one of theleather chairs placed infront of his desk.

"Why are you acting so weird?" He asked getting up from behind his desk

"What!? I'm not acting weir- Is it that obvious?" I asked running a hand through my hair.

"Yeah it is." Dylan chuckled and it wad like music to my hears kathy was clawing to take control and jump him right here right now.

"Look i'm sorry for being such a bitch its just that.... I don't even know how to explain it." I said focusing on my fingers that are in my lap.

"Its okay." Dylan tried to reason but i wouldn't have it.

"No its not okay!" I exclaimed. "I'm your mate i shouldn't be treating you like shit no matter how much a small half of me thinks you deserve it." I said standing from the comfy chair.

"Lexi its alright you have every right to be mad at me i took you away from your family but that was the only option i heard you in the woods there was no way you would've want to get to know me." He said in one breath

"No its not! I keep on judging you based on what other packs say and i didn't even give you a chance i just kept pushing you away i was a selfish bitch and no matter how my wolf and i want to be with you i keep on fighting it." I said lifting my gaze to meet his ocean blue eyes

"Your not selfish or a bitch i would have re-acted the same way you did so stop beating yourself up about it." He said wiping a tear away from my cheek that i didn't even know fell.

How did he get so close?

"I'm sorry." I said more tears escaping while dylan wiped every single one

"Its okay." He said pulling me in a tight embrace

"I should be your mate not some whiny brat who abandons her mate because people say hes a monster." I sobbed into his chest

"What is it going to take for you to believe its okay?" He asked pulling away to look into my eyes.

"A kiss?" I asked suprising both dylan and myself.

He didn't have to be told twice because not a second later his lips connected with mine.

*-* Authors Note *-*
Hi a next chapter i feel so...... I can't find a word to describe my feelings at the moment.

Okay i don't know how many of you who really read these author notes and i don't really want to bore you with my life events but this seems like a really good place to vent.

So jayda and i went to the library today and i was working on a new story to publish on wattpad i will be posting 15 chapters at once because no one wants to read a 4 chapter book and continue from the 15 okay so back to the topic.

The girl was like is that a story and i was like yep and she asked if i was writing it like legit from my brain i gave a nod so she was like wow.

She told me i inspired her to write her own story and i even told her about wattpad she told all her friends about my notebook with my current works i was so flattered jayda went totally fan girl me. Lol she made me laugh the entire 2 hours.

Hope that wasn't too annoying was it?