Chapter 7

"What do you mean you have unfinished buisness with my mate?" Dylan gritted out.

'He look so hot when he's angry.' I said to kathy. 'Tell me about it.' I mentally smiled but blocked her when things got PG 16. I zoned back into the conversation.

"So i take it you haven't told your mates about your pass." He laughed "but as much as i would love to see you break down and cry like the little bitch you areYou should tell him."

A loud growl escaped dylan's lips while jake tried to calm him down.

"Don't think leah is a little angel jake." Jake's head snapped towards him so fast i'm surprised i didn't hear a crack.

"Since your mates haven't told you about their life story we're finished for now that is." He finished turning heading back to wherever he came from.

I nudged leah and tilt my head towards his back. "Kill him." We said in unison and ran towards him but we were grabbed by our mates.

"Let me go i just want to rip off that bïtch head."

"Let me rip of his grapes and feed it to the dick head."

We yelled different things at the same time when those words left leah's mouth i turned to her.

She  just shrugged "The bïtch dserves it." She simply stated.

We heard laughing and turn to see jason laughing but none the less left with his pack.

Reality finally hit me i'll have to tell dylan about my pass. Tears welled up in my eyes i got out of dylan's grip and ran back in the direction we came.

I heard running behind me but i didn't really care. I stopped at a huge tree and i cried. I was going to let it all out.

"Lexi." From the voice and the chills that ran up my spine i knew who it was. Eventhough i was sad it didn't stop the butterflies from going crazy.

I was suddenly pulled into a stone hard chestand warm hands enveloped my small frame. I didn't struggle against his touch because thats what i needed comfort.

That and the sparks i felt when he touched me  made me melt into a puddle.

I cried while he while he told me everything was going to be okay and rubbed circles on my back.

I finally stopped crying but my eyelids were heavy so i drifted into a comfortable slumber in the arms of my mate.

Before i fell asleep i felt lips pressed on my forehead cue the sparks. So i fell asleep with a huge grin on my face.

°-° Author's Note °-°
First of all i'm sorry for the late update. Hey that rhymes. I'm a day late and i'm so sorry the chapter was finished but i couldn't update.

I know what your thinking how did she hate him but like him now she was vulnerable. You get me?

Quick question: if there was a concert who do you think would get the most applause 5sos,one direction,R5 or imagine dragon?

Next update: May 24th

P.s . NEW FANFIC ALERT! Check out my new story Your Crush,My Boyfriend please comment and vote.

Bye xD