The Red Mark

(Lucy's pov)

I held Natsu's hand walking to the guild
(In this story the vampires don't glow, sparkle, or burn like in twilight and other movies when they come in contact with sunlight)
It was 10:00 am and we were going to ask master if Natsu could join the guild.

(At the guild)

"Oohh, this is Natsu, he's so hot" all the girls were flirting with Natsu the second we walked through the door. I was a little annoyed by it but what really ticked me off was that he was talking with them and forgot all about me. They hung on his arms and were surrounding him. 'Natsu..I thought..nevermind it was one night and he'd probably be happy with them anyway' Natsu walked up to Mira and master, master agreed to let him in the guild and then Mira asked where he wanted his guild mark. He raised the sleeve of his right arm showing off his muscles, half of the girls around him fainted the rest oohhed and ahhed. Mira stamped his muscle, the guild mark shown clear as day and it was bright red. Natsu sat down at the bar and the girls all followed him. "Natsu I'm glad your apart of the guild now" I said to him which I felt a pain in my heart. "Huh Lucy is everything alright?" He asked as he looked at my face "yeah I'm fine, I'm going home though" I turned and left quickly. I could hear Natsu yelling after me but thats when I heard Lisanna say "come on, stay with us we'll give you all the loving you could ever imagine" that broke my heart so I ran out with tears in my eyes, I kept running not thinking about anything but being betrayed so fast. Maybe vampires are just like that.

(Natsu's pov)

This girl with short white hair sat on my lap as Lucy was running out of the guild after this girl had said the most hurtful thing ever to my Lucy "hey Luce..." "aw let her go, it doesn't look like she wants to celebrate you becoming part of the guild. But I'll celebrate with you" I shoved her off of me and chased after Lucy. My Lucy, my Lucy, my Lucy. I saw her she had slowed down to a walking pace, she didn't seem like she noticed me. She went into the house, I climbed in through the window. I wanted to know if I was the reason she fled the guild hall. I hid in the closet as she burst in the room and sat on the edge of the bed. She held her hands to her face sobbing into them. I am not okay with this not at all, my Lucy is crying and I'm probably the reason why. I came out of the closet without her even noticing me and stood infront on her.

(Lucy's pov)

Something tackled me onto the bed, they held my wrists out to the side pinned to the bed and I could feel a person's presence over me. I had shut my eyes when they tackled me so I didn't see them, I slowly opened my watery eyes to see a pink headed betraier infront of me. "Lucy tell me why you are crying, now!" He said a little forcefully but I could see the concern in his eyes. "Its..its..its because all the girls in the guild started hitting on you and you looked like you were enjoying it. I felt as though you forgot all about me, you jerk" "Luce...oh my god" I felt his grip on my wrists loosen up but he still pinned them to the bed. "I'm so sorry I ever made you feel that way. I'll never forgive myself for treating you like this." "Natsu..."

《End of chp 9》