My Cell Life

I sat there shocked as to where my life is now...I am stuck in a dungeon with other women who have been taken against their wills and are now having to live their lives here. My thoughts stop when I hear a younger girl crying in the corner of the room she's not real young just a bit younger than me by just a few years. She's curled up crying and I think one of the other women notice my attention on the girl and they sit next to me and quietly explains to me why she is crying but is not loud enough for the girl to hear her. "Her mother was taken along with her and her mother was the oldest one in this cell. They took her out yesterday to either retest her, put her in with a group of older ladies, or possibly did something horrible just because she was getting too old for these perverts." She whispered in my ear then looked down to her lap lost in sad thoughts. I knew what she meant because I've read about horrible people with power (like a high status such as a king) who believed old people were just a waste of space and were useless so they would...kill them. Which is a horrible thing and I knew why she couldn't just say it. It was painful for her to tell me why the girl was crying but she did it so I could get an understanding of what my future here will be like. And makes me know that I need to get out of here before that can happen to me.
A guard came by and "sent us to work" our jobs are to do paperwork for the man in charge since we all have good writing skills while others set out his attire for the week...since apparently he can't dress himself...I want to know just who this crap of a man is. The rest of us had to take care of all his girls that he sleeps with. They shared the horrible stories they've experienced serving him but they were kind to us. They didn't want to be his whores but, they were and couldn't do anything about it. We just helped them bathe...since some couldn't walk for a bit after being with him or were just too weak because he beat them a bit while having his fun time. We cleaned them, dressed them, and brushed out knots in their hair. Pretty much helped them get ready for bed and help forget about their awful captor. After we were done with our jobs we were escorted by guards back to our cell so we could go to bed. I layed down and silently cried having heard all the awful stories from the sex-girls and wishing Natsu would come and save me now but what if he won't love me if that nasty man touches me. I shook my head shaking the thought from it because I remember his pissed off look when he was trying to save me. He didn't want that guy taking me. I just know my knight in flaming armor will come and rescue me. (Thank you SaddestPanda for the "knight in flaming armor" idea). I drifted off to sleep with a few tears still hanging from the corner of my eyes even though the tears have stopped. The bed was uncomfortable but I was so tired I fell asleep in seconds.

I've been here a few days now still hoping Natsu is on his way but I go about doing my chores and trying to find ways of escape I try and learn everything from the women who were also taken. They tell me escape plans that have gone wrong for others and how they never saw them again. I asked how did they know it didn't work they told me that the man in charge would have them publicly humiliated but he never had public executions and all I could do is feel bad for the women who came before me and didn't make it. Then some of his sex-girls would become pregnant because he just didn't care to put a comdom on sometimes. So they would purposely disobey so they could die and they wouldn't have his baby. I asked doesn't he care about his own children I only got a response of shaking heads. This asshole doesn't respect the life of anyone, who could possibly be this evil?

Everyday is just blurring together I feel like a robot doing the same thing over and over I feel like I'm losing brain cells and my creativity. The walls the the cell are all grey and boring I miss my bed and my house and my life....and my Natsu. With everyday that passes I feel like he's never coming but I have to hold onto hope. I've told the women in my cell of any escape plan that I've thought of but they've told me it's been done and now they have sensors or extra guards or cameras. Something always protecting that window or that door so I scratch off each idea that is turned down. The days also blurr  together because I can never tell what time of day it is I only know morning when the guards wake us up for work, afternoon when we have a break and eat lunch then night when we are put to bed. I just feel like I'm losing myself but I try to think of a few things that make me...ME. Ya'know like how I wrote to my diseased mother, or how I'm a wizard, and how much I miss my zodiac friends and how I miss my Natsu. And I remember my house and  all of the things that are in it that make it MY house. Like my movies, posters, pictures, all the designs are things I like and enjoy. I just miss it all so much and I just want to go home.

Sorry about not updating and I may do another couple within the month if I find time but adter this month I'm going away for 3 months with little access to phones and when I do get it I won't be thinking about writing. So idk how long it'll take me but I'll try to finish this for you. If you enjoy reading I have 2 other apps that I enjoy that you might, 1 is called webtoon and the 2nd is called Dreame if you want to get Dreame click on the link below. Hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Hunky vampires, sexy werewolves and possessive CEOs, you can find them all on Dreame.https://dreame.page.link/sUpV