kiss me 💐🫶🏼

I miss taylor. I think my pcd is hitting but my pcd is getting pissed off at everyone. idk.

~~~~

The cool night air surrounded you and Taylor as you walked side by side, the city’s lights twinkling in the distance. You'd only been dating for a short while, but the connection between you felt undeniable. Every laugh, every glance shared, seemed to pull you closer together.

As you reached a quiet spot away from the hustle of the city, Taylor slowed her pace and glanced at you, her eyes filled with something more than just affection. There was a tension in the air, something unspoken that had been building between you since the first day you met.

“Do you want to sit for a bit?” Taylor asked, nodding toward a nearby bench under a large, old tree. You agreed with a smile, and the two of you sat down, the world around you fading into the background as you focused on each other.

For a few moments, neither of you spoke. The silence wasn’t uncomfortable, but instead, it was heavy with anticipation. Taylor’s hand found yours, her fingers intertwining with yours as she looked at you with a soft smile.

“You know,” she started, her voice barely above a whisper, “I’ve been wanting to tell you something.”

You felt your heart skip a beat, her words hanging in the air between you. “What is it?”

Taylor hesitated for a moment, as if gathering her thoughts. Then, she took a deep breath and leaned in just a little closer. “I really like you, Y/N. Like, really like you. And I know you know that, and I just... I’ve been wanting to do this for a while now…”

Your breath caught in your throat as you realized what she was saying. Before you could respond, Taylor closed the distance between you, her lips brushing softly against yours. The kiss was gentle at first, testing the waters, but when you kissed her back, she deepened it, her hand coming up to cup your face.

It felt like the world had stopped spinning. The only thing that mattered was the feel of her lips against yours, the warmth of her hand on your cheek. You could feel the emotion behind every touch, every caress, as if Taylor was pouring everything she felt for you into that kiss.

When you finally broke apart, you were both breathless, your foreheads resting together as you tried to catch your breath. Taylor’s eyes were dark with desire, her lips slightly swollen from the intensity of the kiss.

“You’re amazing,” she whispered, her voice filled with sincerity. “I’ve been wanting to do that since the first day I met you. You have no idea how incredible you are.”

Before you could respond, she kissed you again, more passionately this time. Her hands slid down to your waist, pulling you closer until there was no space left between you. The kiss grew more intense, both of you getting lost in the moment, as if trying to make up for all the time you hadn’t spent in each other’s arms.

As her lips moved against yours, Taylor began to murmur praises between kisses. “You’re so beautiful,” she breathed against your skin, her hands roaming over your back, sending shivers down your spine. “I could kiss you forever.”

Her words made your heart race, a warmth spreading through your chest as you melted into her embrace. Every touch, every whisper from her lips, made you feel like you were on top of the world, like you were the only person that mattered to her.

“You taste so good,” Taylor murmured, pressing soft kisses along your jawline. “I could do this all night.”

You pulled her even closer, your hands tangling in her hair as you kissed her back with just as much passion as if trying to show her just how much you felt the same way. The night stretched on, the two of you lost in each other, the connection between you growing stronger with every kiss, every touch.

In that moment, with Taylor’s arms around you and her lips on yours, everything felt perfect. And as she whispered more sweet words against your lips, you knew this was only the beginning of something beautiful.

~~~~

and they went home and fucked