movie night 💘💘

I really love this one. enjoy you horny fucks.

~~~~

The living room was a cozy mix of soft laughter, the crunch of popcorn, and the murmur of dialogue from the movie playing on the screen. You were surrounded by friends, everyone huddled together on the couches and floor, lost in the film. But your focus was on the warmth of Taylor’s body beside you, the way her thigh pressed against yours under the shared blanket.

It started innocently enough—just a brush of her hand against yours as you reached for some popcorn. But then her hand lingered, her fingers casually resting on your knee. You glanced at her, catching the playful glint in her eyes as she smiled softly. Slowly, her fingers began to trace light, teasing circles on your knee, the sensation sending a tingle up your spine.

As the movie continued, her hand started to travel higher, inching up your thigh under the cover of the blanket. Your breath hitched, a mix of anticipation and nerves bubbling up inside you. You could feel your friends close by, completely unaware of the tension building between you and Taylor.

She leaned in slightly, her lips brushing against the shell of your ear as she whispered, “You’re so beautiful like this.” Her voice was soft, seductive, and you could feel the heat rising in your cheeks.

Her hand moved higher, fingers dancing along the sensitive skin of your inner thigh, barely grazing the edge of your shorts. Each touch was slow and deliberate, designed to drive you crazy with need. You shifted slightly, biting your lip to keep from making a sound, but it was getting harder to stay composed.

“Such a good girl,” she murmured, her breath hot against your ear, sending a shiver through your body. The praise made your heart race, the tension in your stomach growing as her fingers traced the outline of your shorts, playing at the edge but not quite touching where you wanted her most.

Taylor’s other hand found its way to your waist, her fingers slipping under your shirt, brushing against the bare skin of your stomach. The touch was featherlight, teasing, as she slowly moved higher, grazing the underside of your bra. You could feel your pulse quicken, every nerve in your body on high alert, craving more of her touch.

“Does that feel good, baby?” she whispered, her lips grazing your earlobe. You nodded, biting your lip harder to keep quiet, feeling the ache between your legs grow more intense with each passing second.

Finally, her hand slipped under the hem of your shorts, her fingers exploring the soft skin there. You were already wet, and she could feel it, her smile pressing against your neck as she kissed you there. “You’re so ready for me,” she whispered, her voice filled with a mix of affection and desire.

She took her time, her fingers teasing you, tracing slow, deliberate circles around your clit, just barely touching where you needed her most. Every touch was calculated, driving you closer to the edge while keeping you hanging on, desperate for more.

“Please…” you finally breathed, unable to hold back the soft plea. Taylor’s smile widened, clearly pleased by your reaction. She kissed your neck again, this time lingering, her teeth grazing your skin just enough to make you shiver.

“Anything for you,” she whispered before finally giving in, her fingers slipping between your folds, finding you soaked and eager. She moved in slow, deliberate strokes, her touch both gentle and commanding, making your breath catch with every motion before she slipped 2 fingers inside of you.

You squeezed your eyes shut, your teeth sinking into your lip to keep from moaning aloud. The movie’s soundtrack faded into the background as Taylor’s fingers worked their magic, each thrust sending a wave of pleasure coursing through you.