naughty dreams pt.2 💘

I'm not paying for your guys' therapy after this one.

Not proofread, it's 4am, and I have skl. I have to be up in 3 hours.

~~~~

You didn't even know how it happened but you found yourself driving to Taylors house, you knew you weren't obeying speed limits and honestly you weren't thinking straight at all, but before you knew it you were at her front door.

You knocked on it with no hesitation - still being completely out of your mind - and waited for Taylor to come open it for you.

You didn't know how much time had passed when suddenly the door opened to a very beautiful looking Taylor, she was wearing only a maroon bra and grey sweats. Your mouth watered at the sight before you finally got snapped out of your thoughts. "Come in, pretty girl."

You looked at the clock on the wall while walking in and saw it was already almost 11pm. You took your shoes off and went over to Taylor, who was now in the kitchen. "Sit." She said, and you obeyed and sat down on one of the stools.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Taylor asked whilst leaning her arms against the counter opposite you. You swallowed a lump in your throat before answering, "Tell you what?" You replied.

She hums and starts to walk around towards you. "That you had a sex dream about me, love." You clenched every muscle in your body as she asked that and then began to slide your hair to one side, exposing your neck.

"How do you know it was about you?" You ask, your voice shaking. "Blake told me, and I see the way you look at me." Damnit Blake.

Taylor slides her finger along your collarbone before leaning down and gently pressing a kiss to the back of your neck. "And I look at you the same. You just don't see it." She adds.

"Really?" You ask, wanting to confirm that she actually feels the same way. She bites down onto the same place on your neck, making you gasp. "I could just say yes, or I could prove it to you." She says before resuming her actions on your neck, sucking and most definitely leaving a mark.

"H- how would you prove that to me?" You ask, almost whimpering.

You feel her smirk against your neck as she pulls away, leaving a sense of pure emptiness, but that is quickly replaced with the feeling of pleasure and pain as she roughly pulls your head back by your hair.

"Well," Taylor says, spinning the stool around and biting down on the front of your neck, letting go of your hair. "I could take my time with you...." she remarks, leaving gentle, slow kisses on the most sensetive parts of your neck, knowing exactly where to go.

"Slowly, making you feel good." She whispers, leaving a kiss in between each word.

You then feel a firm tug on the front of your shirt as Taylor pulls your lips scarily close to hers. "Or...." She licks her lips. "I could drag you up my stairs, take you to my bedroom and fuck you senseless on every single surface in there until you can't remember your own name."

You let out a moan at her rough words, resulting in your bottom lip gently touching hers. "I'm guessing option 2?" She asks with a smirk on her face. "Please." You desperately whisper out.

Without any further words, Taylor
smashes her lips into yours eagerly seeking dominance, you don't give it to her that easy but eventually open your mouth needing to catch your breath, resulting in Taylor slipping her tounge in your mouth and ultimately winning.

"I've been waiting for this for so long, baby." She whispers, beginning to move you both towards her room.

You continue kissing until you've reached the bottom of the stairs, and you're both already sweating. "Breathe for me, my love." You pull away from Taylors now plump lips to catch your breath before she whispers; "Jump up."