Art Exhibition

Author's pov

Y/n was attending calls one by one, she was really busy. Taehyung in the other corner was driving the car with AirPods in his ears. They both were in their own world.

Y/n: (In call with mother) Mother did you all reach the place? Ahh okay... we are also coming, just give me few minutes.....ah mother the manager is calling me, I will call you back later. 

Y/n: (In call with manager) Yes, Everything is set right? Alright, I will take care of the rest once I arrive there. Ahh one minute, I will call you back. Someone is calling me.

Y/n: (In call with Taehyung's dad)  Yes dad, Taehyung is with me. Yeah we are heading there. What you guys are already there? Ohh we are coming dad, just give us few minutes. Mom is with you guys right? Okay dad, we will reach there soon! Bye appa.

Y/n: Taehyung are we close? (While dialing the manager's number on the phone)

Taehyung: Just few more minutes. (Coldly)

Y/n: Okay.

Time Skip

In the art exhibition

Y/n: Mom, dad, how have you guys been?

Mrs Kim: We are fine dear. So Taehyung, have you been treating my dear daughter nicely?

Taehyung: Yes mother. You guys are not even concerned about me.

Mr Kim: No. We only care about our daughter more. (Sarcastic tone)

Taehyung: Blah Blah. (Lighter tone)

Y/n: It's fine Taehyung. I care about you.

Taehyung stares at y/n while y/n ignores his stare.

Mrs Kim: Cute couple indeed!

Taehyung: Where are the rest?  (While diverting the topic)

Taehyung's appa: They are coming any minute now. Ooo look they are there!

Jungkook: Taehyung bro! How have you been man?(Hugs Taehyung)

Taehyung: I have been fine. You? (Friendly tone)

Mrs Jeon: Taehyung! 

Taehyung: Mom! (Friendly tone)

Mr Kim: Let me talk to my son in law first.

Y/n: You guys do know that I exist right?

Mrs Kim: We do but Taehyung is more important. (Sarcastic tone)

Everyone laughs.

Mrs Kim: No Y/n is more important! 

Mrs Jeon: No way!

Y/n: We are both important. Anyways everyone, you all will wait outside the room as it is a surprise for you all. Mother and Father, this is specially for you both as I need to prove to you too that my profession is actually worth it and that I am exceptionally good at it.

Jungkook: Yeah yeah. You are good in everything. (Sarcastic tone)

Y/n: Shut up bro! Now bye bye. Have fun for the next two hours.

After 2 hours

Many famous celebrities, other citizens and many foreigners showed up and are waiting and exploring the exhibition. Taehyung's family and Y/n's family except Y/n are yet outside the exhibition. They are exploring Y/n's mall. (Oh yeah, The art exhibition is in Y/n's mall.

 Y/n decorated the whole place with music, flowers and other decorative materials. She made the whole exhibition room aesthetic. She greeted many celebrities and talked with all of them for a long time.