FALLING IN LOVE

Smut warning! 

Taehyung: (Moves closer to her face) May I?

Y/n: Fuck it, I can't play shy anymore. (Pulls Taehyung into a hot kiss)

Taehyung roams his hands from y/n's waist to her thighs. Y/n wraps her legs around Taehyung's waist and deepens the kiss while playing with curly hair strands. Taehyung moves towards the bed while savoring the sweetness and hotness of their kiss.

Taehyung pulls from the kiss slowly and  lies y/n on the bed and removes his shirt. His well built torso with sweat dripping was observed by y/n. Y/n was staring at it as her cheeks flushed red.

Taehyung: Like what you see babygurl?

Y/n:  Yeah, can I touch it? (Boldly)

Taehyung: Bold! I m all yours sweetheart. (Y/n lies her fingers on his abs and delicately moves her fingers while staring at Taehyung in a eye fucking manner)

Taehyung: Jagi you are begging to be stripped right now with those eyes.

Y/n: You know you look so sexy right now! (smirks)

Taehyung: That's it! Know that you asked for it! (Pulls her into an intimate kiss)

They move their lips in a insane speed while devouring each other like there is no tomorrow. Taehyung strips y/n dress leaving her only with her bra and panty. Y/n removes taehyung's belt and pants leaving him in his boxers.

 Taehyung gently bites y/n's lip. Small moan escapes y/n's mouth turning Taehyung on. Taehyung moves his lips to her neck and sucks it giving her a dark purple hickey and moves his hands to y/n's breasts. Y/n moans at the pleasure she receives.  Taehyung snaps open her bra and panty and removes his boxers.

Y/n gets a bit surprised by how huge he was.

Taehyung: Are you really okay with this?

Y/n: Yes tae! 

Taehyung inserts his member into her and moves gently so that she could adjust. Tears roll out from y/n's eyes to her cheeks while Taehyung wipes it away.

Y/n: Taehyung faster! (Moans in pain)

Taehyung moves a little faster. Y/n assures him that she is fine with her eyes. Taehyung moves faster eventually. The room was filled with messy loud moans. Taehyung plays with y/n's breasts while fucking her in a inhuman speed. Y/n's pain turns into pleasure.

Y/n: I think I will cum...

Taehyung: So will I! Lets do it together.

 After straight 15 minutes, they pull out exhausted.

Y/n: Taehyung! I want more!

Taehyung: Really? I will go hard even more!

They go for 5 rounds. They pull out. 

Y/n: You are amazing! This is my first time!

Taehyung: In fact, it's my first time too! 

Smut over

Y/n: I love you.

Taehyung: I love you more.

Y/n rests her head on Taehyung's chest.

Y/n: I want to know everything about you.

Taehyung: Let's go on date? (Strokes her hair faintly)

Y/n: Yesss I love that idea!! We can go to a picnic at the garden in our house.

Taehyung: You don't want to go out? We can go to luxury beach or a fancy hotel?

Y/n: Don't worry Mr Kim. I will spend all your money until you run out of it!