COOKIES?!

I HATE MY LIFE I WANT MY OTHER ACCOUNT TAKE THIS IDK PLEASE IF ANYONE READS THIS GIVE ME REQUSTS I HATE MY LIFE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stede always loved cookies, though he didn't get them very often, it was still a nice treat that the maids would place in front of him on a rough day. Edward on the other hand, has only had 2 in his entire life. His family was poor, so often time the thought of dinner was just a distant memory. He stole one once, splitting half of it with his mother. And the other time his mother made one for his birthday, it was the best day of his life. When Stede and Ed finally got together, they often went out into towns and islands to go sight seeing while holding each others hands with their fingers intertwined.. and the occasional fucking. It was peaceful, some might even argue it was perfect. They didn't get to do it often, so it was always a surprise when it happened. Today was one of those days. Stede led Ed to a house that he had rented out for the two of them while the rest of the crew goes exploring, trying not to kill themselves along the way.

"Theres something I've been really wanting to do with you, darling!" Stedes eyes glittered, he gently held Ed's hands, caressing them gently, the feeling of Stedes soft hands on Edwards rough and fucked up skin was enough to melt him into a puddle right then and there.

"Yeah?" Ed raised an eyebrow, leaning closer to Stedes perfect face. "Do tell."

"We're going to bake cookies! I haven't done this in such a long time and who better to do it with than you!" Stede smiled, he was like a little kid that was just told he could skip nap time, Ed thought it was adorable, although he always thought he was, Ed simply adored Stede.

"Cookies? Do we even have the stuff for that?"

"Course we do." Stede rolled his eyes playfully. "Why would I ask if we didn't have the stuff?" He got a bag and placed everything they needed on the counter, humming happily.

"Alright then, lets get started.." Ed smiled.

It was nice, a good break from their usual, they teased each other, Stede licking some of the flour off of Ed's face, not knowing that if he didn't have a bowl in hand, Ed would be all over Stede. Ed had no idea how to bake cookies- but luckily Stede in all his glory knew how. Ed would always marvel over how smart Stede was, then a few minutes later bash his head into the wall over how dumb he is. That's what he spent most his time doing, admiring Stede, adoring him, he loved everything about Stede. He would beg to plant a single kiss on Stedes skin, he would do anything.. he worshiped Stede.

He was snapped out of his thoughts rather quickly when the oven bell dinged. "Ah! All done! Don't they smell wonderful?" Stede took them out of the oven, Edward leaned forward to see one.

"Don't touch it yet, you'll burn yourself." Stede grabbed Ed's hand as it reached for the cookie. "We have to wait about ten minutes."

"What are we meant to do while we wait?" Ed scoffed.

"Mm.. I can think of a few things." Stede hummed and cupped Ed's face in his hands, peppering his face with kisses.

10 minutes later, Stede got a napkin and placed a cookie on it, handing it to Ed.

Ed gently took a bite, his eyes filled with wonder. "Oh wow.. this is.. really fucking good, Stede."

Stede smirked. "I know, it was made with love."

"That's the corniest shit I've heard you say... I love you.."

"I love you too, my sweet."