*21*

Ashley Dior Lovelace 💝

On the way to get boba I couldn't help but silently cry. I didn't know how to feel about Kentrell having another kid on the way. Am I overreacting?.. maybe. As we pulled up to the boba shop Prince tapped me. I put the car in park then looked over at him. "Before we go in here you gotta pull yourself together." He expressed. "I'm trying, but shit, I don't know how I should feel right now." I told him. "I understand, you want me to get your regular?" He asked with a smile. "Why you bein nice, this ain't normal." I chuckled. He rolled his eyes. "No like fr what did you do with my brother?" I asked. He flipped me off then slammed the door. I laughed a little before wiping my face. My phone rung. I picked it up to see that Montana was calling me. I rolled my eyes as I answered it. "Where the hell you at?" He asked as soon as I answered. "Minding my business." I told him. "Look I dont have time for games, I don't know what the fuck you got goin on right now, but you need to bring yo ass back to this damn house." He said then hung up. I sat my phone back down and waited for Prince to come back with our drinks. A few minutes later he came back with our stuff. He had a huge smile plastered on his face. He got in the car then handed me my drink. "What's up with you?" I asked as I started the car back up. "Just bagged me a shawty." He said licking his lips. I shook my head then pulled off. I wonder who's his next victim. Prince is known for not keeping a female long. I mean i love my brother and everything but he just ain't loyal in that department. We soon got back to the house and I pulled up into the driveway. I put the car in park then me and Prince got out. I locked the car then went into the house. I saw Montana standing there with his arms crossed. "What?" I asked putting the keys on the hook. "You know you're not supposed to leave the house, at all." He lectured. "I know." I said simply. "I know you know. So can you not be difficult like everybody else in this house and just follow distruction?" He asked. Before I could answer Kd butted in. "Not everybody in this house difficult, fuck you mean." He scrunched his face up. Montana gave him a straight face. "Nigga you one of the problems, fuck you talm bout?" Montana said mugging him. "Cap ass nigga." Kd said before walking back upstairs. I shook my head and laughed. "Back to you." Montana said pointing at me. "I know this house is technically a jail cell that I can't escape." I said sarcastically. Prince shook his head as he made his way upstairs. "Look say what you want, just don't leave this damn house." He said waving his hand at me. I shrugged then took a sip of my drink. I didn't feel like dealing with dents so I went into the living room and sat down. I chilled for a minute before I heard footsteps walking down the stairs. I sat there hoping it wasn't who I thought it was. I kept my eyes glued to the Tv as I felt a familiar presence. I felt the couch dip signaling that someone sat next to me. It was Kentrell. We sat there in silence as I watched Princess and the Frog. This was my shit when I was a kid. "You too big to be watchin this." He remarked. I ignored his comment and continued on watching the movie. "You still mad?" He asked me. I yet again ignored him. I don't feel like answering him yet. He scooted closer to me laid his head on my shoulder. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his body relax some. "I dont like when you ignore me." He mumbled faintly. "I don't like when you do dumb shit." I replied back. "I was gonna tell you after I got off the phone wit hea." He licked his lips. I turned to look at him to see him staring off some where. I didn't reply back to him cuz I ain't have nun to say. He has another kid on the way what am I supposed to say to that. I know that I'll never disrespect anyones kid, cuz the baby didn't ask to be here. And in my heart I'm just not that type of person. "I believe you." I told him. He snuggled up to me more as I felt his body get heavier. I pulled out my phone goin to Ig. I haven't posted in a little while. I took a pic of him laying on me and posted it.