Chapter 24

*Sophie

I woke up the next morning and Riley was still asleep next to me. I smile crept across my face as I thought about last night. It was definitely better than what I had imagined.

I ran my fingertips along her back as she began to stir. She let out a cute little groan as she stretched and turned over to face me.

"Morning," I said with a smile.

"Morning," she said back.

She curled up against me and I wrapped my arm around her.

"I don't want to get up," she said quietly.

"Well we don't have to yet...it's Saturday," I responded.

I felt Riley nod against me as we both laid there in silence. I traced along the skin on her arms and he she leaned back to look up at me.

"Hey I have a question," I said to her.

"Uh, that sounds intimidating," she said.

I shook my head and smiled, "no it's nothing like that."

I paused and chose my next words carefully.

"I guess I just want to make sure you're okay with all of...this," I said.

"Sophie I wasn't that drunk last night," she said with a grin.

"Well!" I said quickly, "I just want to make sure. We live together and I don't want anything to be more awkward than I've already made it."

Riley laughed at me and shook her head.

"I'm very okay with it," she said, "nothing wrong with having a little fun with your roommate, right?"

"Right," I said with a grin.

I wasn't exactly sure what she meant by "having fun," but I wasn't trying to go down that road yet.

I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in to slowly kiss her. I could feel her smile against my lips as she kissed me back.

She pulled back slightly and said, "don't get me started on you again Soph."

She kept her lips close to mine and I took it as an invitation to keep kissing her. I pulled the covers over top of us and rolled over on top of her.

I straddled her waist and put my hands on either side of her head as I continued the kiss.

"I thought I told you not to get me started again," she said as I kissed my way down her neck.

"I don't remembering hearing you say that," I said sarcastically.

I began playfully kissing all over her face, neck, chest and collarbone as she started to laugh.

"Would you quit it," Riley said as she grabbed my hips and rolled me off of her.

"I think," she continued as she grinned at me, "you're trouble."

"Trouble can be fun though," I said, giving her another quick kiss.

"Mhm surrrre," she said as she rolled over and got out of bed.

I got up and walked over to her and smacked her ass before turning to walk out. She screeched and spun around to look at me.

I shrugged and smirked at her as I left to go get ready for the day. Cas and I had planned on meeting for lunch that day, so after I was ready I left to go to the restaurant.

"Later Riley!" I said as I left the house.

"Bye Soph," I heard her say from her room.

I walked into the restaurant and Cas was already at a table waiting for me.