!! READ FIRST !! context and shi

OK SOOOO this is a codegold au that's maybeeeee based on a c.ai convo 🫢

BUT ANYWAY, basically, the premise of it instead of living in a spire made literally out of corpses, they work in an old building on copper-9, repurposed to be for the murder drones so they can work professionally and shit

They still murder worker drones like feral animals, but now they're in dapper uniforms and do taxes!!!!!!!!

The general male uniform is just a dress shirt with pants, and the general female uniform is the same but with a skirt. They cone in different colours n patterns based on the drones personality and clothing preference.

Since N, J, and V are favored by the company and tessa, they have different uniforms.

N wears a long grey trench coat with black oil stains. His belt is studded with topaz, he has one of those old-timey clocks you attach to your coat, and he has one medal on his hat, which is the usual pilot one but its a little rusted from the crash.

J's uniform is relatively the same, just with a few adjustments. Her skirt is longer (like a pencil skirt almost) but is cut on the side to over her legging. She has a short jacket that goes a little over her belt, and she has many MANY medals on. Some on the right of her chest, a couple on her sleeve, and most of them under her jacket to show off.

V has a yellow dress shirt on with a white ruffled skirt that's just an inch over her stockings (they're shorter in this au if ur concerned about her poosay showing 🦐), with a black belt to hold it together.

And if you're wondering, yes, they still have their armbands and headbands!!

Fair warning this will have some smut, not like all the time, just some here and there :3

But anyways, that should be about it. Enjoy my first attempt at an actual fanfic on this acc ‼️‼️