Goodbye

The funeral was a dark blue to Hailee, but she found herself at Olivia's grave.

Weeks turned into months and it was time to stop.
It was breaking Hailee, so she came to Olivia's grave one last time for one last goodbye.

She entered the rusty gates of the cemetery, she walked up the path with a bouquet of pink roses, to the most colourful grave that was there.

'Olivia Torres'
'Beloved daughter, sister, friend and girlfriend'
2006-2023
'Fly high birdie'

Hailee's tears started up again, memories flashed back to her as she remembered how that night went down.
How she could of stopped it in so many ways.

She allowed herself to get comfortable, she sat down next to the grave and rest her head upon the headstone.

She wiped her nose and pulled a sheet of paper from her jacket pocket,
Her voice broke as she unfolded it and started reading it aloud.

"Olivia, Livy, my love and my only love. You have been my light to so many dark days.
You are my safe place Olivia, even when you're gone, your grave is my safe place.
I know I'll never find someone like you ever again, and I'll never be over you, you wont be forgotten about Livy, I'll make sure of it. I'm so lost without you my love, I'm so fucking lost, i don't know how to live, I feel so numb, I feel like my word disappeared the night you died, I refuse to believe you even died. I hope that you're still with me somehow.
I've been feeling more and more shit everyday and i want to die, I want to be with you again, I want to hold you again, kiss you again, hear your voice again. I want you to be here. With me.
If I could take back everything I said that night, i would. If I could change how it went, I would. Fucking hell, i would do anything to have you back Olivia. 'I miss you' is an understatement. I lost me when I lost you, I don't know who I am anymore. I just know that I miss you and need you to live. But I'll keep our promise, I'll live for you. Ill live the rest of my days in darkness, without my light, I lost my light the night I lost you, I love you my love, I'll see you again gorgeous"
She sniffles and crumples the paper back into her pocket.
She takes off her jacket and puts it over the headstone, "I'm case you get cold" she smiled.
She placed the pink roses down on the gravel in front of the headstone.
She kissed her fingers and pressed them to the top of the headstone.
"I'll see you again gorgeous" she says as she walks away from the love her life.
The only thing she has left is the memories replaying like a broken record in her mind.

Live for me, I'll die for you.