Chapter 17

Just imagine thats the 5sos tour bus. I liked the lay out.

George's POV (you haven't seen that name in a while)
It's been two days since Emily escaped. She was on Good Morning Australia with 5 seconds of summer and she is going on tour with them.
"We have to hunt her down" Emily's father said pacing around the room.
" I'll find her" I said
" How?" He asked
"It's easy, I'm a citizen of the U.S. So I can find her there in 2 months" I said
"That's too long of a wait. We will lose her." He said
"If we wait till August she will let her guard down" I said
"Oh I see what your saying" he said
"Yep" I said

Emily's POV
We made it onto the tour bus and basically crashed in our beds.
...
I'm in that house again and I see George, my mother, and my father walk over to me. Then I realize I'm tied down to something, its cold and hard. But I'm scared and screaming now.
Then i hear someone calling my name. "Em, Emily... Emily wake up. Emily?" I opened my eyes to see Luke and stopped screaming.
"Em, you okay?" Michael said groggily
"Yeah I'm fine." I said
"Are sure because you screaming woke everyone up." Sammie said. I look around at the bunks and I see Ashton and Calum did a quick wave. At this point Luke had walked into the back of the bus. I look at my iPhone it says 3:24am and then I walk to the back of the bus to join Luke.
"Hey" I said softly.
"Hey, you okay?" he said. I sat down next to Luke.
"Yeah I think so" i said
"What do you mean by you think so?" Luke asked in a worried tone.
"Well I had a nightmare"
"Obviously. but what was it about?" He asked.
"Um well I was in a room with George, my biological mother and father. And I was tied to something cold and hard, then I started to scream"I said. Luke looked like he was about to cry.
"Anything else happen?" Luke asked.
"No" I said.
"Really?" Luke asked.
"Yep" I said.
After a long pause Luke spoke "Can I talk to you about something weird?"
"Matters what it is"
"Are you um?" Luke asked
"Um what?"I asked
"You know" Luke said
"Dating someone,aloud to date. what?" I asked.
"No. I'm just going to say it. Are you pregnant?" Luke asked.
"What? I hope not" I said shocked
"Well you might want to find out" Luke said
"How? I'm only 15 remember. I not supposed to need to think about this kind to stuff." I said.
"Yeah but you might want to talk to Michael about this." Luke said I'm I really possibly pregnant. This is crazy.
"Yeah tomorrow morning." I said
"Ok good night. I mean good morning. I mean good night." Luke said
"Whatever it is. it's 4am so let go back to sleep" I said. I get up
"Ok and by the way if you are pregnant I will help you with the child." Luke said then I walked to my bunk and drift off into sleep.