Part One

Friday August 4th 2023

Josh walked into the arena holding hands with his 4 year old son. He had a camera crew following him for some type of vlog that was being shown on the WWE's Youtube channel. The camera crew was filming him walking past a trailer that had Joe's face on it. He said some snarky remark about looking better than Joe when his son tugged on his hand.

"Dad, look." His son said. Josh looked to where his son was pointing and felt his heart skip a beat. He didn't know she was going to be there. He knew he would probably see her at SummerSlam since it was an event for both shows but he wasn't mentally prepared to see her tonight. "Can I go say Hi?" His son asked using his best puppy dog eyes. Josh nodded and let go of his hand.

Janelle was talking to Michael Cole when she felt someone wrapping their tiny arms around her legs.

"Hi J!" He smiled up at her, his two front teeth missing. She smiled and bent down to pick him up.

"Hey bud. How you been?" She asked, melting a little when he wrapped his arms around her neck.

"Good. I missed you." He said still not letting go of her neck.

"I missed you too bud." Josh felt his palms sweat when he got closer to Janelle, he prayed that he didn't say anything stupid with the cameras on him. She arched her eyebrow at him when she noticed the camera crew but didn't say anything about it..

"Come on. Let's go get some food." He said to his son trying to pry him off of Janelle. With them and the camera crew laughing when his son just wrapped his arms and legs around Janelle tighter.

"No dad, I wanna stay with Nelle." His son said, turning around and pouting at his dad.

"You guys know each other?" The cameraman asked, causing Josh to stutter before Janelle rolled her eyes and answered for him.

"We used to date." She said

"Used too?" The cameraman laughed when Josh and Janelle turned their faces up at him. "My bad just asking."

"Yeah used too, Mr. Nosey." She said, rolling her eyes. Her expression softened when she brought her attention back to Josh's son. "You don't wanna go eat with daddy?" She asked, making Josh suck in a breath that hopefully the camera's didn't pick up. He loved when she called him that. When Xavier shook his head no Janelle turned her attention to Josh who was already looking at her. "He can stay with me until he's ready to go with you."

Josh nodded his head. "My cousin was going to sit at Ringside with him during the show, I'll let you know when she gets here." Janelle nodded and walked off with Xavier leaving Josh with the camera crew. "Yall not gonna cut that out huh?" He asked, seeing the smirk on the cameraman's face.

"Why do you have my nephew?" Joe Anoa'i asked as he walked down the hallway seeing Janelle with Xavier.

"Because he likes me better than his dad." Letting out a laugh when Xavier nodded his head in agreement. Joe took Xavier from Janelle.

"You actually talked to Josh?" He asked his eyes widening when she nodded her head. "It wasn't awkward?"

"No gossip girl. I think we're both over the break up." Arching an eyebrow when Joe just gave her a 'yeah okay' look. "What's with the look?" She asked, taking Xavier back when he reached for her.

"I mean," He paused and shrugged. "Y'alls breakup tore up a friend group." Holding his hands up in defense when Janelle narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm just saying we all used to hang out then yall broke up and I hardly see you or Tati anymore." Janelle rolled her eyes.

"Well, Tatianna is pregnant, so she's not on the road anymore and I'm on Raw now."

"Yeah well you would still be on Smackdown if you didn't ask to get traded." Janelle rolled her eyes.