𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐓

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀
𝟲:𝟮𝟳𝗣𝗠
𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀𝟲:𝟮𝟳𝗣𝗠 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛.. Esme turns 21!
𝗠𝗘𝗟𝗧 - Kehlani

The Maldives was the dream getaway Esme never knew she needed. Shedeur had pulled off something truly deep for her birthday.

They were staying in an overwater bungalow, One of those fancy ones that looked like it was straight out of a movie.

The sound of the waves gently crashing beneath their room was like a lullaby.

Esme awoke to the soft touch of Shedeur's fingers tracing circles on her arm.

She opened her eyes, and there he was, a smile that could light up the whole universe on his face.

"Mm, move i'm tired" Esme mumbled now turning over

She still had jet lag, and didn't want to be bothered by the Brownskin NFL player, Esme flipped over to the other side of the bed & covered her body with the fluffy blanket she brought with her all the way from the states.

"You tired? You look tired"

Shedeur's voice now had a different tone, concerned for her, he got closer to her and wrapped his arm around her.

He placed his forehead to her and rubbed his face against hers just looking at her, she looked so perfect to him, he couldn't believe she was his.

Esme only replied with a light nod of reassurance to let Shedeur stop his worrying.

"Happy birthday E, I got sum' fa you outside but you gotta' get ya ass out of bed first"

Shedeur expressed tiredly while rubbing his tatted sleeve which displayed red ink & a roman numeral design w/ Esme's name written in the middle.

He got it back when they were in their senior year of High school, Shedeur loved Esme DOWN.

"Just a lil bit" She replied to his remark about her being so called 'tired'.

Esme sat up from the bed and looked around for her bonnet not knowing that it slipped off during her sleep.. ain't nothing new.

"what you planned fa' me boy?"

Esme hesitated to go outside because she first needed to get herself together.

She instantly made her way towards the fancy yet tropical bathroom and pulled out her electric toothbrush from her beauty bag that carried most of her products in mini compartments.

Shedeur chuckled as he saw her search for the bonnet, her hair was a mess, she must have struggled to sleep because of the jet lag.

"Well, you know I had to do my big one for my lady"
Shedeur smirked, he was proud of himself for making a plan worthy of Esme. He also mocked Esme's little phrase that she says at times