𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊

𝗔𝗧𝗟
𝟭𝟬.𝟮𝟲
𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝟮𝟲𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄

-𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇.. Esme gets down after his practice
-𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊.. Mariah the Scientist

"See, and thats your problem you always putting your hands on a nigga" Shedeur sucked his teeth as they drove towards the stadium

The pair were getting over a small argument we're Shedeur kept messing up Esme's hair repeatedly and snatching her products and she completely snapped and swung on him. Esme was heavy handed but Shedeur had felt harder hits so ain't nuffin.

Esme couldn't help but roll her eyes at Shedeur's comment. "Boy, at this point I don't even feel bad cause you know my hair wasn't cooperating and you decide to play with me" she retorted with pure annoyance in her voice. The car was filled with silence as they continued down the road.

Shedeur sucked his teeth, his eyes still on the road. "I feel you but you ain't have to hit me like that, My jaw hurt guh"

He glanced at her with that seductive smile of his now showing his grills.

"But you know I can't stop messing with you, E."

Esme was purely distracted by her scrolling on @TheNeighboorhoodTalk to see that Summer Walker and Chrisean are so called "beefing"

"ain't that some shit" Shedeur peeked over and inserted himself while rubbing Esme's inner thigh

"Fuck around she gonna get her BBL rearranged" Sheduer said lowly before She flicked him on the head, It was funny but Summer was also one of Esme's favorite artist.

"Hell is hot" Esme commented now letting silence fall upon them once again as they got closer towards his practice.

Awkward asf