𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊.

𝗔𝗧𝗟
𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟯𝗣𝗠
𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝗔𝗧𝗟 𝟭𝟭:𝟮𝟯𝗣𝗠 𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗩𝗶𝗲𝘄

𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛.. Shedeur let's his relationship die down.
𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞- Chris Brown

In the dim, moody light of her living room, Esme sprawled on the sofa, drowning in the raw words of "She just wants to forget" by R.H Sin. The poem hit too close, especially this line:

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘺𝘱𝘦
𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦
𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘥𝘰
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘵, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴."

Esme's eyes got misty, her heart heavy. Shedeur, out with his dad for some "important" business, but it felt like he was drifting.

They'd been living in straight tension after an argument that had happened a month back, and the silence in the house was louder than any argument to the point where you can hear a pin drop.

She muttered to herself, "you'll be okay Esme, he's just going through his own time and you have to be okay with that girl" .

Her leg bounced rapidly, she was overstimulated & bottled up with emotion that he couldn't distinct. just like how she couldn't feel his emotions.

The ache was real, and the unspoken tension hung thick in the air. Esme, feeling the weight of every unsaid word, couldn't help but question if Shedeur's heart still beat to the same rhythm as hers.

________

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗔 𝗠𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗔𝗴𝗼

Esme applied the Dior lip glow oil towards her plump lips, she sat in the black leather seat against the window pane enjoying the late 90's tunes playing through the speaker, specifically "Can We Talk" by Tevin Campbell.

Shedeur and Esme settled into Atalian, Atl Ga. Shedeur, draped in the city's vibe, ordered drinks, and Esme attempted to steer the evening into a more comfortable setting for the both of them.

Esme smiled, swirling the straw in her drink.
"You picked out a good spot, bout' to ode on the lemon drops".  She let out a soft smile & giggle displaying her crystal tooth gems.