Chapter 2: Pressure

Let's just say.... Defeat.

" ha! Told ya we'd win!" Junker Queen said, confidently. Snorting.

" with your leadership how could we loose?!" Junkrat said, praising her.

Roadhog: " heh, give us a real challenge next time." Cocky. As the opposing team couldn't even get to the first check point.

" humble yourself." Symmetra said, thinking her team mates are glory hogs and are so ungrateful.

" what?! W-w-we lost?!" D.va shout out loud. Shocked. Devastated processing this. Turning to Illari, who is usually/always the one on the payload. To make sure it reaches the check point.

" efi would be so disappointed..." Orisa said, narrowing her eyes. Looking on the ground.

" I thought you were always on the payload? No?" Mauga said, confused. Still dumbfounded. Not sure why they lost. Thinking they were right up and personal in the enemy's territory.

" I was! But thanks to Kiriko! Ugh! One more body to heal! I left my post for one minute!" Illari said, throwing her arms in the air. Furious that she had left the payload post for just a moment and they don't get overtime to keep it moving. Not calculating/taking into account Kiriko and becoming distracted by it making them for the first time as a team loose like this.

" me?!" Kiriko said, angry. " don't blame me for loosing!"

" if I didn't have to heal you we would've won!" Illari said, shoving Kiriko who pushed Illari back and said " I never asked for your help! Also you mean made it to one check point!" Making Illari growl and say " I'd think as a support class you'd put aside your feelings but I was wrong!" Making Kiriko realize that's what Illari did. Even though she had told her from the very beginning not to expect her to help her/heal her she ended up doing just that. In a way, that shows her that Illari isn't such a bad person but at the same time... still a bad person...

" enough arguing! Take the loss like a man." Jack said, hearing Illari say " well I'm not a man. I'm a woman. So your gonna hear me complain!" Making Jack shake his head and sigh saying " women." Making Ana who was standing right there clear her throat and said " ahem!" Startling Jack. " oh um. I mean... young punks. Can't take a loss like us old dogs." Fixing his statement. Knowing Ana is a woman but she doesn't complain when something goes wrong. She finds out how to fix it for next time. Ana was just there to observe, like how she always does.

Jack: " like Kiriko said, don't blame her. You should've taken into account your own action and hers like you do for the rest of your team before she joined. Like earlier you said one more body to heal. You knew she was being added to the equation. So what is it than? Lack of communication? A misstep on your part? Whatever it is, fix it." Poking Illari's support insignia.

Illari: " yes sir..." grinding her teeth/through the skin of her teeth. You can tell she is very upset hearing that.

Jack: " and Kiriko, take into account that you may not like someone but as a support class you have to heal them. So put aside your emotions like Illari here and suck it up. You can hate each other outside the mission but not on it. Got it? Or else it'll get you both killed." Poking Kiriko's support insignia.

" yes sir!" Kiriko said, upset (at herself). But understanding. Knowing he's right and she needs to do that.

D.va: " my social life is ruined thanks to you!" Upset. Than started to cry into her hands. Thinking she'll be the laughing stock of the whole school since they couldn't even reach the first check point and use to brag a lot about how skilled she is.