The Papers

((Y/N)'s POV)

Yesterday was fun and Bri and Miley let me sleep while they put the blanket fort away before they won't me up to get ready for daycare. They said I could sleep again when I got there, but the bath woke me right up, so I didn't feel tired anymore. I just wanted to stay warm, and they knew this and wrapped me in a blanket before carrying me outside and I got in the car on Bri's lap while Miley drove and turned the heater on. Bri playfully snuggled me and I don't know what it is about car rides, but they are... kind of relaxing now. It felt warm in here and Bri lied back by lowering her chair.

Bri-Still think you can't go back to sleep? ~

Miley-Is it because you had a bath with 2 pretty girls? ~

Bri-Miley.

Miley-*Snicker* What? He loves snuggles now. Don't you, Honey? ~

She leaned over at a red light to scratch my cheek a little. The drive was a little long and I did feel a little sleepy, and it got worse when Bri gave me my pacifier to suck on while she pet my head. When we finally got out of the car, some of the warmth left, and the cold hit my face to make me whine a bit. Bri covered my head and I turned into her as we went inside. I already heard talking and the lights were on. Then I heard June was in here.

June-Good, you're both here. We have a guy coming and you need something before he gets here. Kinsely wants Betsy and I to watch over (Y/N), at least until we open and I work the desk.

Bri-Oh... Ohhhh. Here, take him. He's a little sleepy, so maybe you can get him to bed.

I was pulled away from Bri's chest to feel it was warm in here and saw June hold me now.

June-*Sigh*... Hi, Sweetie Pie. Are you ready to spend the day with me and Betsy? ~

Bri and Miley left while waving at me. June took me down the hall while bouncing me a little and smiled at my pacifier.

June-Awwww. Did Kinsely give this to you? So adorable. ~

She rubbed my cheeks and she smelled good and her hands were so soft. Ruth's tail was the softest thing ever, but this still felt nice. We got to the playroom and then to the closet they made into a room just for me and we saw Betsy sitting in the rocking chair smiling at us.

 We got to the playroom and then to the closet they made into a room just for me and we saw Betsy sitting in the rocking chair smiling at us