Love Was All We Need, Down To Our Hearts.

No broken hearts in the club, no tears in the club

'Cause we gon' get it poppin' tonight

No broken hearts in the club, more drinks - pour it up!

'Cause we gon' get it poppin' tonight

"El, alright, just stop. You sound horrible, you're gonna ruin my Bebe song. Just because you're an Albanian like her doesn't mean you're gonna end up singing well like her."

This annoying dude called Soobin was babbling and snatching my mic without any warning. So, I was frowning and pouting while trying to take a sip of my beer on the table.

"You didn't have to be rude like that, you know I'll hate you!"

"Go ahead like I'll care about it."

He held my mic while his other hand was holding the beer he was going to have. I was watching him drink and never realized that my eyes fell on his Adams apple that made me gulp.

His lip piercing then caught my eyes when he finished sipping. For a moment, I never knew that he's so sexy..

Well, I mean his lips literally made me bite my lips, dragging me to imagine things. But too bad, he noticed me right away so I kept my face cool, but deep down, I was sure I had already died.

"Why you looking at me like that?"

"It's.. it's weird to see you dressing up like an emo."

I took another sip as I felt myself shaking from getting caught looking at him earlier, trying to calm myself down and I didn't know If I made it or failed. But to be clear, he smiled out of the blue, making me weak.

"Oh, it's just for a show.." He took off his lip piercing so easily as his bare lips were piercing down into my heart. Like, I thought that I was going to fall for him once again. "See?"

"Damn, I thought you're really turning emo.."