Two Can Keep The Secret? (YeonBin vers.)

The sound of kissing echoed in the room. The couple look like they are enjoying their romantic moment on the bed. Both can be said as gay couple, they are men but who cares about it? In this homophobic world, love is all that matters, at the end of the day.

"Babe?"

"Hmm?"

One of the couple -the blond haired one, pulled away the kiss for breathing as one thought suddenly came into his mind. Right at this moment, he felt like he needed to ask something that's literally bothering him.

"May I ask something like–"

"Mhm, go ahead." The black haired man interrupted the blond haired one by giving him another playful kiss. He looked like having such a burning desire that he actually did not want to have some talk. He literally wanted something more.

"It's been a year since we've been together.." The blond hair paused as he stared at his dominant look that he seemed not to be able to hold back his lust. It's literally so clear in his eyes but yet he can't stop him from asking. "But you still won't let me know about your job.."

A sigh escaped from the black hair man's lips. He should've guessed before what his submissive was going to ask. "Yeonjun, listen.." He paused as his brain is working so hard right now to find excuses. He literally needs to feed him other lies. He's still not ready for it. "I'll tell you, okay.. I- I promise but not now." In the end, he gave up as he thought he shouldn't lie anymore but to keep feeding him other promises.

"I wanna go to sleep right now." A sigh of disappointment sounded so clear from Yeonjun. He should've known that his boyfriend still wanted to keep everything a secret. He should've not got his hopes up. "Goodnight, Soobin."

+×+

The other day, the other hectic business Yeonjun needs to take care of. His job as a special agent really annoyed him sometimes but yet he needs money of course. Especially when he's still unsure of what his Alpha do for his living or even pay for the bills as they both live together. While on the other side, this job was really what he wanted. So, he thought that he needed to stop complaining and just do his best instead.