Our Love In The Spring

The loud music filled the room. The dim nuance also seemed to lighten up several people who were drunk-dancing. But there's also one of those who didn't plan to get drunk, which was literally me.

I was just sitting in the corner, accompanying my friend to drink her pain away. She just broke up and I understood how she felt, that's why I was here. But then I was bored and a bit dizzy from the noisy atmosphere. So, I decided to get some fresh air for a moment. I let myself walk out of the bar alone.

Along the way out the bar, because of the crowds, I always bumped into several people, which was giving me more headache. And I never thought before that there was a guy who would love to help me when I was about to fall. I saw his figure wearing a cap and a mask. And I didn't know why he wore those weird things, but all I wanted to say was my gratitude to him.

"Oh, thank you, Mr. cap and mask?" I let out such a ridiculous chuckle in the end which made him giggle.

"It's fine, can I walk you out?"

"Oh? You're okay with it? After all, we're just strangers."

"I'm okay. You're a girl and I'm a guy and I should just help you out, I think."

I chuckled, "Okay, then. Let's move."

And that's all such a short memory of the beginning of our meeting on spring night. We had our first talk outside. He started to tell me his name, which was Kang Taehyun. He even told me too that he's an idol that's why he dressed up like that.

I never imagined this type of scene where I was just an ordinary girl who would be able to meet such famous people. So, I made my eyes widen to hear his confession but then I thought why not let him know my name when he looked enthusiastic like that.

So, I told him my name was Mia Felipe. He shook my hand and smiled cutely. So, I thought that maybe I was having such a love at first sight towards him. But then after the introduction session, he asked me whether I was Mexican based on name and looks, and I gave him such a simple nod.

I was also curious about whether he was Asian or not. And he said yes, he was from South Korea. And my mind suddenly recalled the fact that his country was known for several boy and girl groups.