24

Chapter Twenty-Four

Jayden Pov

"Do you have any information on what I asked you to help me find?" Ryan asked me, and I played with the packet knife in my hands.

"Yeah, I have, but I had to say we should let him play some more; I haven't got all the details yet, and I am not sure what he wants from her." I answered him.

"Are you sure about letting him play?" He asked, leaning against the desk in the small library of the house, crossing his legs.

"Yeah, I believe in killing people slowly; let's watch him enjoy not knowing his suffering." I said, smirking my leg, as I sat on the couch in front of him.

"If you say so, then." He said so, nodding his head.

"Alright then." I said, getting up and clipping back the small knife inside his house case.

"Bye nigga." I said I was walking to the door.

"Where the hell are you going?" he asked.

"To see my beloved." I answered by not turning back but instead raising my hand and giving a peace-out sign.

I walked out of the mansion, going towards my Tesla, opening it and getting inside, igniting my engine, and making my way out of the compound.

It was already dark; I checked the time; it was already 8:54 p.m. I thought it was the perfect time to visit my beloved, with a smirk on my face.

I was probably about to get kicked or swear at, but the thought of it alone still makes me excited.

I speeded to his phone, getting there in about 15 minutes. I parked my car opposite his house, then got off.

I looked at the mansion in front of me, still playing with the pocket knife in my hands, a habit of mine that I live to do, as it calmed me down and speeded up my thinking ability.

I looked for the easiest way to climb to see him, as I did not want to go through the door; it wasn't my usual style.

I put the pocket knife back inside me and went towards the mansion, using my strength to climb up to his room.

Nope, you do not want to know how I knew it was his room; trust me.

I slowly slide open the window and climb into the room, finding it empty.

I looked around, seeing his pictures on the wall and a few sports sneakers scattered on the side of his room.

I shake my head at his habit.

"You really haven't changed; you're always too lazy to put back your sneakers." I said, staring at them, before getting closer to the pictures on the wall to get a better look.

"Bad mi gaitto. You couldn't come up with a picture of me; wait until I get you; you deserve a good spanking.."I said I was going to sit on the chair placed in front of his reading desk.

I got bored after a minute, so I took my pocket knife and played with it again.

Not long after, I heard the door to his room open, and he stepped inside, his attention on his phone.

The voice of his mother yelling came from outside.

"Yes, mom, I am going to go see him later, not now." He yelled back at her.

He lifted his eyes from his phone, his eyes meeting mine, and he froze for a minute before glaring at me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He glared at me.

"What can't I do? Come see my sweetheart again." I said, smirking, but he only glared at me.

I motion my head towards his sneakers lying around the floor. "I see old habits never die." I said, smirking.

"Well, I can say the same about you." He said, glaring at the knife I had in my hands, that I raised my hands up in surrender mode before placing the knife in my pocket.

He quickly went towards the locked door.

"Who the hell gave you permission to come into my room?" He whispered and yelled.

I raise my eyesbrows at him and ask, "Since when do I ask for permission to do this thing?" I asked him.

"It seems like you have forgotten how I behave, sweetheart, but don't worry, soon I will have you under me panting as memories of our time together flash through your mind." I said, smirking.

"Woah, you must think you look so hot saying that right now." He said, to which I only shrugged my shoulders, going to sit on his bed.

"You looked like an idiot." He completed it, to which I laughed out loud.

"Sassy," I said.

"Suu, shut the fuck up. Do you want someone to know you are in here?" He said he was coming towards me, placing a hand over my mouth.

I lucked his palm, making him draw back his hand, looking at me with disgust, while I smirked at him.

"What the hell?" He said, wiping his palm against my shirt, while I sat there, letting him.

"What do you want, Jayden? Van,  just hurry and say it so you could leave. I am tired. I need to sleep." He said.

I took his hand, dragging him towards me. He fell on my lap, and I held him tightly, securing my arm around his waist.

"Let go of me, you bastard." He yelled at me.

"Not yet; besides, didn't you ask what I was here for?" I said, leaning into his neck.

He quickly placed his hand on my chest, pushing me away, while I smirked, enjoying the fact that I still had an effect on him.

"Say it quickly, then." He said it harshly, trying to control his emotions.

I use my right hand to stop his back.

"I am here to let you know that I am going to pursue you again." I told him seriously.

There was a moment of silence before he pushed me hard on the chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled, glaring at me, while I used my hand to lean against the bed, still having a serious look on my face.

I wanted him to know that I was dead serious about the sentence I had just said.