2nd Part of Story

The drama is full of twists and turns, as Hilmand discovers shocking secrets and faces tragic consequences. He learns that Marjaan was not the only one involved in his father’s murder and that more people have betrayed him and his family. He also realizes that his love for Gul Meena is doomed, as she is his half-sister, and that he has unknowingly committed incest. He also finds out that Sheherzaad is Marjaan's daughter, and that she has been working against him all along. In the end, Hilmand manages to kill Marjaan, but he also loses everyone he loves, including Gul Meena, Zarsanga, and Mastan. He dies alone and broken, leaving behind a legacy of blood and sorrow.
The dialogues of the drama are written in Urdu, and they are poetic and powerful. They reflect the emotions and personalities of the characters, and they also convey the themes and messages of the story. Some of the memorable dialogues are:
Hilmand: - " I want to die, but first I want to live.”
Nasrullah's ghost: “Your father's blood has been spilled, your father's killer is alive, and you can do nothing.”
Zarghuna: “Never love anyone in life, because in love there is only pain, and in pain there is only death.”
Hikmat: “I am not your slave, I am your brother, and I will get you your right.”
Hilmand: “Whether you love me or not, I am yours, and you are mine. This is the law of Ghag, and this law will not break.”
Shehrzaad: “What do you think, I will support you? I am your enemy, and I will destroy you.”
Gul Meena: “I loved you, but you betrayed me. You are my brother, and I am your sister. What kind of crime have we committed?”
Hilmand: " I did not kill you; I took revenge on you. You killed my father, and I killed you. Now we are equal.”
Marjaan: “You will all die, and I will watch you. I am your god, and I will punish you.”
In the end, Hikmat’s grandfather tries to take back his property from his father Marjan. Gul Meena tries to raise the voice of the women of the city who are victims of Ghag and the surrounding area girls against the Ghag, on which the Panchayat is being held. Hikmat’s grandfather says in the press conference that Marjan has illegally occupied his property and he had given him all the property that was due to him, he has no right to claim any of his property. Then a jirga is called by Hikmat’s grandfather and Hikmat’s grandfather happily gives his property to Marjan as a gift. The decision of Ghag is also decided in this Jirga. Sheherzaad hates Hilmand, but after some time passes, she falls madly in love with him, then Hilmand proposes marriage to her in front of everyone, then the village saint conducts their marriage. Hikmat’s marriage is forced on Gul Meena, after that Marjan takes his two twin sons to his palace in the form of a procession, where they fall at the feet of their mother and beg for prayers. She is pleased with them and hugs her son’s wives. Badam Gul, Zarghuna, Sharbat Khan, Mustan Singh, and Guru Bakhsh stand to welcome the guests in the procession. Pir Sahib, village scholars, and villagers pray for the safety, peace, and prosperity of the village.

•Shehrzaad: "You have a beautiful heart, Hilmand. You are not a monster, you are a hero. You have fought for your people; you have sacrificed for your family. You have a noble soul."
•Hilmand: "You are the most precious thing in my life, Shehrzaad. You are the reason I breathe, you are the reason I smile. You are the only one who can make me happy."
•Shehrzaad: "I love you, Hilmand. I love you more than anything in this world. I want to be with you forever. I want to be your wife, your partner, your friend."
•Hilmand: "I love you too, Shehrzaad. I love you more than words can say. I want to protect you, I want to cherish you, I want to make you mine.

Note: I have made some changes as well as changing the dialogues of the Sang e Mah drama story for educational purposes.