Empire of the Victorious

"For a long time now, I thought I was just a survivor, but I'm not. I'm the winner. That's who I am. The Time Lord Victorious. "

These were the words uttered by the tenth incarnation of the renegade Time Lord known as the Doctor, after he challenged Time itself after changing a fixed point in time, by saving Captain Adelaide Brooke and her crew from the destruction of Bowie Base One, Humanity's base on Mars, in the year 2059.

That action was completely against every single belief the Doctor had. For centuries he had defended the Laws of Time, fixing paradoxes and most of the times he violated them he wasn't doing it on purpose.

But now, after all of this suffering during his recent travels, the Time War, losing Rose, putting Martha through hell and erasing Donna's memories...He had enough, he finally snapped. Thanks to said snapping, he had the realisation: Who's going to punish him for breaking the Laws of Time, if the creators of said laws, the Time Lords, weren't alive?

And, after he saved the Bowie Base One crew, he didn't feel guilty or regretful at breaking the laws of Time but he didn't. He felt happy, he felt good, he felt powerful.

He can do so much more now, oh, the suffering he could avoid from happening, the Holocaust, the creation of the Daleks...Hell, he could even prevent the creation of the concept of Death itself! After all, the Laws of Time are his, and they will obey him.

So, after he pulled down the lever on the console of his trusty TARDIS, he travelled through Time and Space fixing everything he thought wrong.

He went to the past, as far as he could go, to the Dark Times, the universe's first millennia of life, to kill the Kottoruh, creatures that sowed mortality across planets, this caused a mastodonic alteration in the timeline, weakening the Web of Time.

Thanks to that, nobody could die and face the loss of their loved ones. But, like any being given the power of a God, the more time passed, the more the power corrupted him, making him do actions not worthy of "the Doctor" and more worthy of "the Victorious".

"The Victorious", huh...? Yes, perhaps he should change his name to that.

However, a new problem emerged: Anyone in the universe who dared stop him has been killed, what should he do now?

By expanding his domain over the other universes, of course!

"But...How?" the Victorious thought, "Even if I'm a Time Lord, multiversal travel is extremely difficult! Unless...Yes, if I manage to use all the technology in existence in this world, I may be able to build a portal to other universes! Brilliant!" He rushed towards the TARDIS console and, instead of his usual excited and curious tone, he said with a more sinister and eerie tone:

"Allons-y."

The TARDIS dematerialised, their destination is the Doctor's beloved planet: Earth.

To take over the blue planet, the Victorious used a stratagem effective on humans: Fear and chaos.

By altering the timeline, he caused natural disasters that drastically decimated the population. Then, he started the second phase: Deceive. He launched an invasion of the planet using reprogrammed Cybermen and pretended to defeat them, therefore gaining even more support by the humans...He presented himself as a saviour, the "defender of the Human race" and many other worthless titles.

However, certain people grew suspicious of the Victorious, since this arrogant and "godlike" behaviour wasn't common for the Doctor. Some of them were members of UNIT (United Nations Intelligence Taskforce), others were former companions of the Doctor. But it was too late, the Doctor was no more once again, only the Victorious.