Jeff The Killer X reader

You don't know how you fell in love with a serial killer, for you, it just happened. His glare could penetrate a whole person's body. His smile sent shivers down the spines of the innocent, but not me. But love had made it's ways. It all lead to us being together, and we're both happy about that. We truly love each other.

I smile at Jeff's peaceful sleeping form. I kiss him on the forehead and make my way to my room, leaving him on the couch. Once my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep.
I awoke to a softness on my forehead. I peek open an eye. Jeff was sitting at the edge of the bed.
"Je...f...f?" I whisper
"Morning sleeping beauty."
I sit up.
"You woke me up." He just laughs and turns my way.
"Hey, what's for breakfast?" He said with a glint of excitement in his eyes.
"Jeff, I seriously woke up seconds ago and you're asking about breakfast?" He chuckles and awkwardly scratches his neck.
I sigh and let out a soft laugh. I then shoo him out of the room to ready myself for the day. I fix myself into a band tee, and some skinny jeans. (If you wear something else, wear it. I just prefer band tees) I apply The slightest bit of makeup and exit the room. Jeff was right outside the door, leaning his head against the wall. Or at least he was. Once I had opened the door, he jolted up from where he stood.
"I thought I couldn't scare you...." I mutter. I walk past him, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. I pull out a carton of eggs, pancake mix (this is literally killing me. I woke up minutes ago, and there is no food.) And some bread and butter.
"Jeff? Do you want any jelly or something on your toast?" I yell, hoping he could hear me.
"Strawberry." He said from right behind me.
"Oh, hi. Didn't notice you were behind me." He Chuckles and sits down. I pull out the strawberry jelly.

Time skip of a Fabulously dressed Ghirahim

I finished breakfast, divided it with ease, and put it on two plates. Jeff stared in awe. He looked dazed, so I snapped my fingers in front of him. He fell face first into the table. I snicker. This, is why I am in love with Jeffrey Woods.