Slenderman X Cat part 2

My friend wanted more. And I said yes. Obviously.

I sighed. It's been days since we've seen each other. I've been waiting and longing for him. I had an unsatisfying feeling. It felt so sad and lonely without him. My mother had noticed my depression and tried asking about it. I always changed the subject and added a fake smile. The snap of someone's fingers sent me out of my trance.
"Hello again, my mistress." He closed his eyes and smiled. I blushed and smiled back. He steadily walked towards me. When he arrived, he lifts me from my spot and onto the bed. He pushed me down flat and placed himself above me. He towered above me and smirked.
"Do you mind, my mistress?" I shake my head. He placed my legs around his waist. He trailed his hands down my thighs. He squeezed my breast. He started unzipping my jacket. He tossed it away. He takes off my shirt. He places kisses on my neck. He unhooked my bra slowly. He tossed it aside, just as he did with the other items. His lips are carefully placed on my nipple, and he begins to suck it. I moan in pleasure. It seemed to bring him joy. He removed his suit, tie and pants. Leaving him in his boxers. We cover ourselves with my blanket and cuddle to keep warm.