Bangchan x reader pt1

[bye bye dignity and welcome deluluness]
(Ps. My English doesn't English sometimes, not my first language so don't make fun of me or I'll hide jypapi under your bed)

SUMMARY (BC IDK HOW TO SET A FF)
Y/n (or whatever u want) wants to get a job at Jyp ent. as a manager. He still in the "training period" and he's affiliated to Christopher bang chan, leader of stray kids (wow didn't expect at all). Who knows what will happen between this young man and our dadd- I mean Aussie gentleman :)
(TW: vomiting-eating disorder)

PART 1 (maybe the only one or idk)
*Y/n POV*
I was sitting on a chair in the hall at jyp, I'm reading the schedule for the week my colleague just gave me and damn it's so full and I almost can't even go to the bathroom... everything is planned perfectly, even sleep hours...
I take my phone and I check the time, it's almost 8:00 am, I'll have to start soon. I get up from the chair and I take the papers I have to leave to bangchan.
I enter the elevator and I press the floor button, the doors close and it starts moving up. I arrive at the floor where there are most of te studios and i look forward to his studio. When I find it i knock on the door and i wait him to answer.
He didn't answered but instead he opened the door.
Y/n: "I got some papers for you"- I hand him the documents
Chan: "you must be the new manager?"
Y/n: "Yeah" i answer nervously
He quickly reads te papers "ok, everything is here, thank you for the delivery... btw what's your name?" He asked
Y/n: "Y/n"
Chan: "that's a nice name, where are you from?"
Y/n: "Y/c (your country)"
Chan: "really!? I've always wanted to visit y/c. Are you going to be by my side now on?"
Y/n:"I think I still have to figure out what I'll do but I think I'll be with you for some time"
Chan:"ohh, got it! So you're still in your training time... don't worry we'll be fine" he said smiling
I'm more nervous than before and he noticed
Chan:"don't worry y/n, you'll do great, I'm sure of that"
Y/n: "I hope so"
Chan:"you're too nervous my boy! Relax haha, i think you'll be one of the best managers of the whole company, trust me" he's trying to cheer me up
Chan:"so I have a meeting in half an hour? To decide next comeback stuff right?"
Y/n:"Yes you're right"

While waiting the time to pass we got to know each other better... the time passed quickly and the meeting was there.
I take Chan to the meeting and after an hour we finished.
Y/n:"Stray kids have to do a lot of of stuff this month"
Chan: Yeah... It's true that it's going to be a busy month with the comeback, photo shoot, interview, all... I know it will be long and sometimes tiring, but don't worry"
We walk down the hall, ready to leave the building
Chan:"let's go back to the dorm, I'm gonna introduce you to the other members" he says smiling
Y/n: "Sounds good" I reply
Chan: "Don't be shy on the way boy, I will introduce you one by one to everyone!"

A few months passed and I became pretty close to Chan and the kids and now I'm officially his manager and one of his close friends.

I'm on the roof of the dorm with chan, he's been sitting there for a while looking at the sky...
Chan: "Ahh, y/n, this weather is amazing, right? I don't want to go back inside... I just want to watch the clouds moving slowly in the sky... it's so relaxing, I love this moment..." I decide to look up at the clouds too...
Y/n:"I think it's gonna rain soon..." he looks at me and then back to the dark clouds in the sky
Chan: "Yeah you're right... The weather is changing quite fast compared to a few minutes ago... But the calm before the storm is amazing, I like this"
Y/n:"Yeah you're right... btw I really have to finish planning some stuff on the computer... do you mind stay here alone or you want to come in too?" He quickly looks at me
Chan: "I think I'll stay here, I really enjoy looking at the weather, dw I'll go inside later"
Y/n:"Ok see ya then... and don't get the rain" I say joking
Chan: "don't worry I won't" he smiles at me while I'm leaving the rooftop.
I go down the stairs and I reach my apartment's door, I open it and I get inside.
I turn on the lights and I sit at my desk while I take my portable.
My dog comes to greet me and then she lays next to my chair so i start working.
After an hour and half I'm done, I stretch myself and I decide to get up from the chair to check if Chan is still outside.