Bangchan x male reader pt2

Pt.2 let's gaur

Skip time
*Y/n's POV*
The week is almost over, it's Friday. After a long day at jyp i come back to my apartment and I take my phone.
💬Me: eaten?
💬Chris Bahhhng: yeah I ate some toast in the morning, it's fine
💬Me: it's 9:47pm... you only had breakfast...
💬Chris Bahhhng: yeah, I know I should probably eat more but... I've been stressed and tired, it's hard for me to eat. But don't worry, I'm gonna eat a normal dinner
💬Me: Be honest man... how much did you eat during past days?
💬Chris Bahhhng: well... I only ate one toast and coffee in the morning as well as some bread and water during the day... It's been a bit difficult to eat more than that...
💬Me: not good man
💬Chris Bahhhng: I know, I'm trying... But it's kind of hard to eat when I don't feel like doing anything.
💬Me: ik it's hard but pls take care of yourself ok? I have to go now maybe I'll text you later

A few hours passed, he only viewed my text but didn't reply. He's worrying me a little but now he's with his members, they would tell me if anything is wrong... so I go to sleep

Skip time
*Chan's POV*

Saturday passed quickly... it's already Sunday, the day of the "talk"
I'm laying down in my bed, facing the ceiling... I'm taking deep breaths... why do I feel like this...
I decide to get up and get ready for work when I noticed a text from y/n on my Lock Screen

💬Best brah: hey... today there's a change of plans... there was a mistake on your schedule so you have a day off
💬Me: oh, okay, I get it now, thank you for the clarification. *I feel relieved now that I know the plan is still on...

I just have to be extra careful to act normal in front of him today

💬Me: what time do you plan on coming to the dorm?
💬Best brah: mhhh... 1:00 pm, I'll bring something to eat

I get excited when I read his message, at least he's still coming to the dorm, that means we're still gonna see each other... He's even bringing lunch for both of us, I guess I'm gonna have to eat something today then... God, he's so sweet... Oh damn... I think I'm doing it again, I'm gonna have to stop thinking this way as soon as possible

💬Me: I will make sure to be ready for when you come, thanks for bringing me lunch, I'm gonna eat something for once! See you later~

It's almost 1:00pm and I hear someone knocking at the door

I feel a bit nervous... Ik It's y/m, I hope he doesn't notice that I'm not looking so good today... I open the door for him
Y/n enters the dorm, I feel the urge to hug him once more... I just can't help it, he's so sweet and I just love the way he smells... I must focus on the lunch now, I don't want to ruin my chances with him, the mood seems calm for now, I need to act normal.
He has a bag in his hand... he bought me my fav noodles...
The noodles smell so good! This guy is so sweet... I try to eat a bit of them but my stomach feels full and I can't eat that much...
I force myself to eat as much as I possibly can, it's hard because my stomach is hurting but I don't want y/n to be concerned about me anymore...
Chan: "these are really good noodles btw, thanks for bringing them..."
I look at y/n, I hope he doesn't notice that I feel really bad after eating... My body is not used to eating this much...
I finish my bowl and I feel my stomach is getting filled with a lot of pain again, it feels really hard to act normal at this point
Chan: "well, they were really good, I'm just a bit full at the moment, I'll let you enjoy yours now"
I try to smile but I'm not sure if it's a good enough smile to make him believe that I'm happy right now... What should I do?
Y/n: "not feeling good right?"
God, i can't lie to him, I'm not feeling like eating, I'm not feeling like doing anything, all I want is to sit next to him and hug him
Chan: "yeah... I kinda feel like throwing up... I should take a break so I'll just sit here on the couch for a bit..."
He finished his noodles and he sits with me on the couch, I want to put my head on his shoulder, I want to get closer to him, he's so warm... I feel really safe when I'm with him. My stomach is hurting again, it's like my body is telling me that I'm doing something wrong here... Did I eat too much?...
I'm staring down at my stomach, I'm focusing on my pain and I feel him wrapping an arm around my waist and putting his hand on my stomach.
Chan: "it's not really easy to talk... but... I haven't eaten properly this whole week, that's why my stomach hurts... I feel sick and I don't know how long I can keep this up..."
Y/n: "wanna go to the bathroom? You don't look great rn..."
I can't talk, all I can do now is nod my head in response, I feel like throwing up more than before, I can barely move but I need to try... I need to go to the restroom now, it hurts so much...
I can feel it in my throat and in my stomach... He's not holding my shoulder anymore, now I'm holding his hand tightly as I get up from the couch and I run to the bathroom.
I get inside the bathroom and I start to feel nauseous. I have to hold the toilet lid because I can't stand up. I try to breathe and to calm myself down, I don't want to vomit, I don't want y/n to see that or to hear it, I try to control it, but it's really hard for me
Chan: "please, don't come inside, it... it... it smells really bad here, I just... have... have..."
I start to throw up inside the toilet... I feel so ashamed, I'm a mess.
I hear the door being opened and his steps behind me
Oh god, it hurts so much, I'm losing everything I ate this afternoon, I can't look at him right now, I'm so embarrassed and my throat hurts so bad, I don't know what to... The last bit of food comes out of my stomach and my eyes tear up... I can't let him see me like this, I would probably feel so much worse. I try to go away from him so he can't see me feeling so shameful
Chan: stay away, please! Just... Just...
I try to say something more but I throw up again... I feel like crying rn
I can feel his hand on my forehead keeping my hair from falling on my eyes, I try to push his hand away, I don't want him to touch me right now.
Chan: "please, just... Please..."
I feel sick again and I try to walk away from his hand... I throw up more and I'm crying right now. My stomach feels like I've been punched and my throat is burning. I don't want him to see me like this, feeling so sick, with so many tears and so much shame in my eyes now.
He slowly starts to rub my back, his touch feels good, I calm down a bit. I sit on the toilet and my throat and stomach are burning even more than before. I'm breathing heavily and it's hard for me to stay still... I can't say anything right now, I just want to feel less sick and to stop throwing up.
The cramps and the burning in my stomach are so bad that I feel like throwing up again, but this time it's just bile since there's nothing else that could come out of my stomach now.
Y/n: "hey... feeeling a lil better man?
My stomach feels a bit better now, I have to take deep breaths but the pain is a bit less intense now. My throat is so exhausted and burning, it's hard to talk, I only nod as my answer
Chan: "yeah, it's a bit better now... it wasn't good to eat everything at once after not eating for days..."
Y/n: "yeah Ik... have you tough about our talk?"
Oh god, I wasn't expecting to talk about that now, it's making me feel nervous, what should I say? I can't lie to him again but I still don't know what to say... Should I just tell him more about what I want and about my feelings for him?
Chan: "well... I was thinking a lot and..."
I take a deep breath and I can taste the acid coming from my stomach, that's not a good sign...
Y/n: "sorry sorry. I didn't want to put more pressure on you, when you'll feel better and ready we can talk ok?"
Thank god he's not pushing me to talk, I can't handle so many emotions right now, it's making me feel sick again... If I try to talk about my feelings for him it's gonna make me feel even more sick, I don't know if it's good for me now... But I know I have to talk to him about it, he won't give up on me easily... What should I do? What should I say? What words will make him understand that I just want him to be happy?
He dried some sweat off my face with a towel
Y/n: "are you finished here? We can come back to the living room or to your room if you want"
Chan: "maybe my room"
Y/n: "ok let's go there then"