chepter 4

Chapter :4

A/n p.o.v.

After some time  y/n Calm down and broke hug and both of stand up.

Y/n :  thank you aunty.

Mrs jeon: don't thank my dear.  * Y/n smail and nodded, gonna to Grandma room .

Mrs jeon: where are you going .

Y/n : to grandma.

Mrs jeon nodded her and  y/n went grandma's room she is going inside the room Mr jeon and Mrs Lee looking her , after paying bills Mrs jeon also join them they are taking about their childhood memories they are laughing . Y/n is just smail and feel better with taking to them  .

Time skip .

Y/n : uncle and aunty I think you two should have take rest you most be really tried . *Mrs Lee nodded her head .

Mrs Lee: yes she is right .

Mrs jeon : no we are good .

Mr jeon: yes mom we are really ok you take rest and y/n you can also go home we are is here .

Y/n : no uncle you two need  rest you spend long journey please take rest .

Mrs Lee : yes go home and take rest y/n give them our house key * y/n nodded but Mr jeon is stop her.

Mr jeon: we also have  guests house we gonna stay there please don't take stress mom ok.

Mrs Lee nodded.

Their also said Bay to them and come out from the room .

Y/n : grandma I...

Mrs Lee: go and  drop them off at car.

Y/n nodded her head and went to them .

Y/n uncle and aunty .

Mr & Mrs jeon stop and turn around see you come to them .

Mr jeon: what happened y/n .

Y/n : uncle thanks for today actually you and aunty can go your home I don't want to trouble you both and I know you are really busy person I can handle everything here if something happens I call you .

Mr and Mrs jeon looking you.

Mrs jeon: dear what are you talking how can we left you alone here.

Mr jeon : she is right we are not going anywhere leave you alone .

Y/n : but uncle...

Mrs jeon: no but, this is final .

You looked them and press you lips together and nodded  . Mr jeon patting your head .

Mr jeon: if something happens call us ok . *You nodded to them * .

Mr and Mrs jeon left from there and y/n  also want to Grandma . Y/n silently open the door looking grandma she is already sleep peacefully so she sit down on the couch and place her head on couch and lend to the dream because she is really tried without eating anything she is lazy to take dinner .