chapter 36

Chapter:36

He smirked and Shake his head as no and go back to his work  then his phone is ringing  . He look at the ID it's Mrs Han . He answer the call.

Jk: yes Mrs  Han say.

Mrs Han: young master y/n ..... ........

He forward his eyebrows and say

Jk : what happens to y/n ?

Mrs Han: y/n ...is ...not .. her....room...

Jk: WHAT!!!

He stand up and say with loudly  he feel  strength pain of his heart which he never feel he can't believe on his ear his left hand start shaking he breath deeply he hold the table to stop his hand to Shake .

Jk: I.....I'm coming.....

He cut the call and running to the door he open the door and go downstairs by lift he come to parking lot his breath is slow and deeper he feel like someone important is left him he want to control him self but he can't control he never thought y/n gonna do something like that .

After some time he arrived at mansion he broke every tarif role to come mansion .

He come inside without give any glaza he running to her room her room door is open .

His eyes is red he glued is saliva and first his palm his hand is now out of control his hand shaking badly .

He come downstairs and see everyone is living room their head is low . He put his left hand on his pants pocket so no one can notice .

Jk: where is she go...?

He say while controlling his voice to yell on them . He see no one is answering so he let out his anger and shouted at them with his dengerous cold voice.

Jk: WHY YOU ALL IS QUICK I NEED ANSWER.

They all are flinch even Mrs Han also flinch his loued voice but No one say anything  because they also not no any thing .

He bit his low lips and go to sofa and Sit and say to others

Jk: sit in your knees now .

He say them to his angry voice they all are glued and sit down only Mrs Han is standing.then he say with his not so clam voice.

Jk: who is first person is go to her room in the morning and who is last person meet her last night TELL ME.

Everyone hand is shaking because of his fear then one of maid say.

Maid 1: i ......go...to..... Mrs jeon.....room...in the... morning ...to Clean....her...her...room

She say but fear is running inside of her  then jungkook say her .

Jk : then ?

She glued and say .

Maid 1: when ....I open...the...door...I...not.... found...her....I... knock...the... bathroom door.....but..she ...not...open...then...I come out.... because...I ... thought....she..is... takes....bath....