chapter 15

Chapter : 15

A/n p.o.v.

Y/n open the door and came inside , jungkook is sitting on the bad and doing some work on his laptop she looked jungkook  and take deep breaths and relax herself . she doesn't know how to ask him for clothes but she have to because she can't sleep with this weeding gown, final she relax herself and about to ask him but jungkook phone is ringing  . he attend the call , she shut her month and wait him to complete his talk  .

She looked at the floor but suddenly she flinch because of jungkook voice , jungkook shouted on the call. She Gulps and hold the gwon really hard and control her  breaths  then jungkook turn around and look at her , they're eyes meet y/n look at down because of fear , jungkook forward his brows and look at y/n .  she go and sit on the sofa and look at down .

Y/n p.o.v.

I can't do that , I can't ask him to clothes he is already in so Mach anger I don't want him to mad at me because of clothes is better I'm sleep like this I just on my thoughts and then jungkook voice catch my attention I looked toward him but I don't have this much guts  to I looked at his eyes .

Jk: what are you doing ?  Go and change your dress .

I just gulps . I don't know how to tell him to  but I have to .

Y/ n:  actually ......I.  I. 

I am just gonna tell but he cut my sentence and say.

Jk: look at the tebal , I put clothes there I know you don't have your so go and change  you clothes and switch off the lights  I'm really sleepy go FAST...

he told me with  really cold  voice but in the last he just shouted on me I just got  flinch but control my emotions and go fast as I can , in Harry I took the clothes and entered the  bathroom change my clothes and look at my self to mirrors his clothes is really big but what I can do so just wear  and when I come back I see jungkook is already sleep  I don't know where I have to sleep so I switched off the lights and go to sofa and  sit and think about my life  . the first day is really hard to me ,but I can do that for my grandma please God help me .

Next morning

Jungkook p.o.v

My sleep is broke because of sunlight . I sit up and rubbing my eyes . my eyes fall on sofa she sleeping peacefully . my clothes is really big for her she looks like small baby who wear their parents clothes smail come to my lips I just shake my head and come out for my thoughts and get up and go to bathroom for my morning freshness .

A/n p.o.v.

Y/n eyes open because of door she sit up and look at the bad  and look at everywhere in room  jungkook is not in the room she relax but water sound catch her attention she understand jungkook is bathroom without thinking twice she run out from the room and come to the living room Mr jeon look at y/n and come behind her and spoke.

Mr jeon: what happened y/n .

Y/n Finch and tune around and close her eyes and put her hand on  her chest and gulps  .

Y/n : I'm fine , g .. go..good morning uncle .

Say this she smile at Mr jeon   and Mr jeon also give smail and say.