Prologue (Please Read T^T)

The sound of the storm was heard around the town. A young lady with a hint of silver all over her clothing. As she walked around town, the moon glistened in the sky. She stood admiring the moon, Artemis, the Goddess of the Hunt, vegetation, and the moon. However, she forever stayed as a maiden. Never getting with a mortal. She was busy enough as it is in her immortal life. She leveled her head down to the street and suddenly a cold jolt was sent down her spine. She has no idea why, but she heard a cry. She ran towards the screams and cry of mortals.

 She ran as fast as she can to the cries of the innocent. Soon near a forest, with a clear night sky, a cyclops was in sight. "Cyclops!" She yelled getting into shooting stance. Once it turned around she shot it in the eye with a silver arrow. It roared in pain, "A-a Goddess?" he questioned. But he quickly became enraged and started attacking Artemis. Every blow he had thrown, he had miss.  The beast was nothing compared to Artemis' standards. The cyclops was soon taken down and turned into dust. 

More cries were heard below her. She looks at a woman nearing the brink of death. "No..." She whispered . The woman began unwrapping her arms as she was holding a child close to her chest. The child showed no injury. The woman raised her child to Artemis, "Take him." Artemis looked at her, "I-I can't." 

"Please"

Artemis slowly took the child from the woman. She looked at him, "What is his name?" she asked hopefully not pushing the woman's last minutes. The woman looked at her child, tears slowly falling, "Goodbye, Percy." She closed her eyes smiling lightly, Artemis placed down Percy gently but, as well, quickly. Artemis tried checking the mother's pulse, but couldn't feel anything. Instead she leaned down to the woman and said, "May the stars and Gods be with you." She watched as Percy's mom dissolves into a light silver. Artemis turned to Percy who still was lying there on the grass peacefully. 

Artemis picked Percy up from the ground, raising him to the moonlit sky, the full moon shined bright, " I, Artemis, Goddess of the Moon, Hunt and many more, claim you, Percy, as my son." As she finished she brought him to her view, she saw as he had gained new little features. Percy had a little bits of white highlights in his little hair. And he slowly opened his eyes, "Mama." He said as he revealed to Artemis a hint of silver in his iris. Artemis smiled, kissing Percy's forehead and saw a moon mark. "Huh, that's...interesting..." He giggled.