REQUESTS

I'm basically making this so that people who enjoyed the Secrets of Yardale AU can come up with their own ideas for what they want to be written. You can request about anything you want, including things like specific character backstories/short stories, alternative plot lines, etc. Keep in mind you do not only have to request stories; you can also request explanations on events in the AU. Be creative and request whatever you want! 

UNDERSTAND BEFORE YOU REQUEST: 

- I may not immediately write your request or may choose to not write it at all. Do not feel bad or get mad at me, I am simply a human being who is not always in the mood to write. 

- Try to be specific when you request. It is not a requirement, but it makes my life easier and makes it more likely that I'll write the request in the first place. I don't mind having creative freedom, though, so don't be discouraged if you don't have every single detail. 

- The only oc that I will write about is Sprite because she has already had a cameo in the story and has been asking me to write about her for centuries, so it's only fair. Other than that, I will gladly write about other characters in South Park that have not been included in the AU, but not ocs. 

- It is my decision whether or not your request is canon to the AU. I may make it canon for fun, but I may also think that it doesn't fit well in the story. (examples: character backstories and story explanations will typically be canon, while original short story requests typically won't.)  I will specify whether or not it is canon. If you don't want it to be canon, please specify. 

- Requests should relate to the Secrets of Yardale series. This isn't a place to just request any short story, this is for TSOY specifically. 

- I will NOT write nsfw. I am a minor and I have absolutely no interest in writing that type of stuff. 

- Either request by commenting here or messaging me on my main board. I don't reply to inbox messages so don't message me there please. 

- If I write your request, please engage with it and don't be dry.  Again, not a requirement, but I appreciate it! 

- If I don't write your request in the way you wanted me to, you can request changes but do not get angry or annoyed at me if I choose not to change it. I will probably not rewrite it. 

- You can make as many requests as you want.

- Be very patient with me, I'm a busy person who doesn't always have time or motivation to write. 

- I will do my best to alternate between writing the actual main story and requests. 

- There is no form, just state your request and I will do my best to write it. 

- If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask!

There aren't really any other requirements, just please understand these rules and consider them when making requests. 

PLEASE make requests if you have ideas! I love this AU and I hope that the people who have read it can enjoy this as well as the main story.