Prologue

A/N

This takes place in Y2 V4.5, before they went back to school, so the class rankings are as follows:

Class A - Sakayanagi's class
Class B - Ichinose's class
Class C - Horikita's class
Class D - Ryuuen's class

Enjoy!

~~~

This morning, at 2am, Chabashira-sensei had called me out to the concert hall. Tsukishiro had caught us and informed us that as of today, he would be dismissed from his position as Acting Director. He had tried to convince me to leave the school one last time, but of course, I refused.

Now, I was lazing on my bed in the cabin while listening to Akito, Miyamoto and Hondo chat about various things. This would be the last day on the ship, so I was planning to enjoy it as much as possible.

Suddenly, a voice was broadcasted through the PA system.

"Attention, all students. Please gather in the theater by 3.00pm this afternoon. I repeat, please gather in the theater by 3.00pm this afternoon. Failure to reach there in time will result in a 50 class point decrease per student."

The announcement ended.

Silence overtook the cabin, the previous chatter gone.

"WHAAAATT? WE JUST GOT BACK FROM AN EXAM, BRO! AND NOW THEY'RE GIVING US ANOTHER EXAM?" Miyamoto, my fellow cabinmate, wailed.

"I know, right? But perhaps it isn't a special exam. At least, I hope so," Hondo remarked.

"It feels like déjà vu, strangely. I'm getting last year's cruise ship exam vibes," Akito said.

As they exchanged opinions on what the announcement could have been about, I checked the time.

12.27, huh. There was still approximately 2 and a half hours left.

For the time being, I looked through my phone, replying to the messages I had received.

~~~

2.58pm, in the theatre. Every seat was occupied. Each class sat together in their various sections. The classes were arranged in a 4×3 manner. The 1st years sat in the few rows before us, from Class 1-A to 1-D, with Class 1-A at the left most corner facing the stage. Us, the 2nd years, sat in the same manner, just a few seats further from the stage. The same went for the 3rd years. The homeroom teachers sat with their class.

The Ayanokoji group had managed to sit together in the 3rd out of 5 rows of our class. From left to right sat Keisei, Akito, Airi, Haruka, and me. By some miracle, Kei sat beside me, with the rest of her girl group occupying the rest of this row and part of the row behind. Right behind me was Horikita, with Sudo and a few of his friends, and in front of me sat Hirata, Kushida, and several more girls. The first row sat several small friend groups, and the last row had Koenji and a few others, along with Chabashira-sensei.

I could spot Ryuuen and his goons to the far right of the theatre, in the 2nd row of their class.

Ichinose was seating in the same row as me, right smack in the middle of her class. As I glanced at her class, Ichinose's eyes met mine and she immediately averted her eyes. It was given, after the conversation that night.

I moved my gaze to Class 2-A and spotted Sakayanagi seated in the front row of her class, with Kamuro and Hashimoto sitting beside her.

I also spotted Tsukishiro at the back, seated in the chair at the far-left corner.

There was a quiet mummer in the theatre as we waited for something to happen.

Suddenly, the lights turned on, temporarily blinding everyone in the theatre. When the pain subsided and everyone could see again, a man was seen standing on the stage, wearing a sparkly golden tailcoat, with matching sparkly golden pants, a matching sparkly golden tie, matching sparkly golden shoes, a white pleated wing collar shirt, a white cummerbund, and silver cufflinks. He held a sparkly golden cane with a round silver top in his right hand. He also had a sparkly golden top hat. To top it all off, the guy also wore a half-white and half-black mask covering his whole face, giving a sinister look.

(A/N: I have no idea how tuxedos and suits work, so I searched online for information. Sorry if the description did not make sense. Just take it with a grain of salt.)

In summary - sparkly and sinister.

"Who's this weirdo?"

"This guy looks weird."

"Weird and creepy."

I heard all kinds of comments from the people around me.

Suddenly, he spoke up. "Hello students and staff of this school, I am... well, you can call me Bob. I have called all of you here to react to someone lurking in your shadows, a demonic genius. The mastermind behind almost every success Class 2-C has raked up. The masterpiece of his father's work..."

Uh oh, I have a bad feeling about this.

"AYANOKOJI KIYOTAKA!" He announced.

I sighed. I'll miss you, peaceful life-chan.

A/N

Welcome, all, to my 3rd fanfic and I am hoping that I can have the motivation to complete this reaction fanfic, and maybe the aftermath of it too.

See ya!

Word count --> 871