One

Scar

Scar; 25. Phoenix; 30.

"Fuck." I whispered.

I closed my eyes and held my head.

No no no, it's happening again.

I immediately leaned against the nearest wall I could reach. Still cautious, making sure no one can see me.

It's been over a year ever since I started experiencing random headaches. It comes with a scenario of certain events most of the time. But sometimes there isn't any. What I also think is odd is that I see them in my dreams. Those scenarios could either be warm and cherishable or taunting and disturbing. But mostly, it's the latter. They fucking haunt me.

I slumped myself on the floor, and closed my eyes as I try catching my breath while holding my chest.

My head is throbbing. I can't breathe properly.

"You're so fucking perfect, Cass." I jumped when I heard the sound of his voice. I didn't know he arrived already. I glared at him but he just chuckled. He's leaning against my bedroom door with both his hands in his pockets. He looks so slick and classy in that black suit, exuding power and authority.

"Well well well. If it isn't the devil himself." I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest while grinning mischievously. He smirked and started walking towards me. His eyes are full of mesmerization. I threw my arms around him and deeply breathed in his scent. I love his scent so fucking much.

"Hi." I whispered. Looking up, staring at his face.

"Hi." His voice is hoarse. I held his face and studied it. His eyes are like sparkling gems that draws you in and captures your heart. His thick and well-groomed hair. His strong and chiseled jawline. His well-defined nose, with a prominent bridge. It enhances his overall facial aesthetics. His full and firm lips, a natural pink hue that's just begging to be kissed. He looks breathtaking.

No. What just happened.

This is so fucking confusing, this confuses me so much. Why on fucking earth am I seeing events that I've never seen before.

I've seen visions of him before. Hindi ito ang unang pagkakataon na nakita ko siya. In fact, it happens all the fucking time. But this is the first time that I've seen his face. I've had numerous visions of him but I couldn't see his face before, it was opaque.

I don't even know who he is. I don't even know why I've been seeing myself with him so much, mahigit isang taon na ang nakalilipas. What's weird is that it seems like we're really close. Hindi ko na talaga alam kung anong nangyayari. Minsan naiisip ko na lang kung may sira na ba ako sa pagiisip.

Hindi ako makapaniwalang sa tagal ko na siyang nakikita sa isipan ko, ito ang unang pagkakataon na nakita ko ang kanyang mukha nang malinaw pagkatapos ng mahigit isang taon. Hindi lamang siya ang nakikita ko. There are numerous scenarios that I'm not able to explicate. The conversations are indistinct. The scenarios are blurry and deficient. Napakaraming kulang. Sometimes I try my hardest to think about a particular scenario to the point where I feel like I'm intentionally making myself go nuts. Ito ang kauna-unahang pagkakataong malinaw ang lahat. Hindi ako makapaniwala. But my question still remains...

Who the fuck is he?

And why the hell is my heart racing?

What the hell is happening?

Nakarinig ako ng kalabog sa hindi kalayuan. That snapped me back to reality.

I need to get back up.

I'm still failing to comprehend what's been happening to me and what are these events that I'm seeing, but I chose to shove it off for now. I got things to deal with right now and got dimwits to obliterate.