Chapter Two

School was now over and October was heading towards her bus. She got on and went to the same seat she sat in this morning. But someone was already sitting there. A boy with light brown hair, pale skin, a pair a green eyes.

 He just looked at her. "What do you want?"

"Well I was going to sit here, if that was okay." She let her hands dop behind her back.

"Sorry, but I don't sit with little kids. Go find another seat."

"Please, all the other seats are taken."

"Then sit on the floor." The boy gestured to the bus' floor.

"Eww. No, not ever." She sat heself in the seat the boy was sitting on.

"Get out of the seat." He was about to ush her out just as ashton got there.

"What's going on?" He asked. He lifted October up and sat himself down were she was sitting. The he put her in his lap. "No one pushes her out of a seat but me." Ashton agve the boy a glare.

~*~

"Mommy! I'm home!" She dropped her school bag on th ground and ran to the kitchen.

"Hi my little ghost." The mother gave her daughter a kiss on her forhead.

October sat herself at the bar counter top. "Were's daddy?"

"Boo!"

"Ahhh!" October turned around to find her dad standing there.

"How was the first day of school?"

"Okay, I guess." The mom handed her a cup of yogurt and a spoon.

"What happened?" Her dad pipped in.

"Well, it was just to boring, I allready knew most of the stuff. The only thing I did learn was how to right my name is swigly lines."

"And what are those, persay, swigly lines called?"

"Cursive righting." She paussed a moment. "But I did make a friend." Her face lit up when she remember about Ashton.

"Yeah, who?"

"Well his name is Ashton and he rides my bus. Cn he come over tommarow?"

"Well, as long as it is okay with you dad, then sure."

They both looked over at the father, the father switched gazws from the mother to the daughter. "Umm," He scrached the back of his balding head. "I don't see why not."

"Thank you daddy!" October jumped off her seat and wrapped her small arms around her father.

~*~*~*~*~*~