Morgan Davies

Met you in the corner

Morgan Davies x READER

Follow me on tiktok and insta
Tiktok: yielle_corpuz
Insta: lovely_yielle

Enjoy!

In the evening, you kept thinking the same problem, What are you going to eat?..

You talked to your friends of they are coming over so they said yes.

You lay down the bed thinking while staring at the ceiling full decoration, such as glow in the dark stars and moons even a fake leafs on the ceiling to give it color. You spin around now in a prone position.

You were lazy yet no motivation to do anything. You head shoots up when you realize where you'll get your food.

You got up grabbing your keys walking to your car, You drove to a nearest pizza place. You stop by the parking lot, You grab your keys off, you grab your wallet as well then lock the door. You began to walk inside and Oh damn, There was a lot of people. The pizza here taste incredible. You waited in line mostly, your feet was killing you and so as your legs while stading up so you just move around and ignore it, You were in the end of the line crossing your arms, You had an idea, they have a app and a website too so you grab your phone and order a take out.

Your legs become numb while standing up so you already ordered your food and you sat down on the corner of the room.

You can smell the pizza sauce in the distant, You ordered 3 box of pizza and some drinks so as some fries, They have fries too. Wow.

You hold your knees to your chest while waiting. You spot someone, on the line waiting too, A guy wearing a Sea green color hoodie and a grey pants, he had both of his hands on his pockets. His hair was brown and short.

You turn away not paying attention, Then you look back at the guy and you noticed he was staring at you, His lips were parted looking at you, You made an eye contact but the cashier called your name so you have to turn away and got your order then went back home.

Morgan's side...

Morgan'sPov.

I was waiting in line mostly, even if they serve slow their pizza was still awesome, I have to buy it for my friends because they are coming over, I got a text from my mother and I replied to her. Then I put my phone phone to my pocket. My hands were getting a bit cold so I hid then both to my pockets, I wore a sea green hoodie and a grey shirt cause... Its cold.

The bell on the door rings, someone came in, I didnt bother to look on who it was, then when it's my turn I order the pizza then once I'm done i sat down on the chair near the window.

I look at the window then I saw a girl... I stared at her for a second then she turn to face me, Her legs were close to her chest and her arms holding it. We both made an eye contact, I didnt even hear anything for at the moment... my hearing was a bit blurry only I can hear my heart beat go faster.

She turn her head away then left, My eyes followed her, but then I look back to the window, My heart was trembling... She was beautiful, I sigh and I heard my name, I stood up and grab my order then got back to my car.

I drove off back to the house, I park in front of the garage then I grab the pizza's and the drinks and head inside.

WITH Y/N.

You drove back to your apartment, When you parked your car, you immediately got back inside. You place down the pizza and the drinks and other more you ordered then you heard 2 cars outside, of course your friends arrives.

Emma, Justin, Haley, Max, Ajax, Nina came in, You hugged your girls first then the boys.

"Sup n/n?" Emma greeted "All good! Actually I have a twa to spill!" You say excitedly "well, tell us!!" Nina says while justin, her boyfriend grabs the pizza.

The seven of you sat down in circles, Then you began to tell the story.

"So... I was out to get some pizza, right? When I arrive at the pizza place, I ordered the pizza and the drinks and so as the fries, I just turn to the door holding my legs to my chest, Then, when I turn my head around I saw MORGAN DAVIES!!" Nina and Emma yells, "You what?!" Haley says smiling "GIRL! YOUR LUCKY!!" Emma says shaking Nina, "I know! And... we made an eye contact... HE WAS TOO HANDSOME TO HANDLE!!!" You say hitting the couch with your hand, the boys laughs, Haley budge Ajax,

"Shut up Ajax! You dont even know Morgan is!" Haley added then Ajax just kissed Haley, Of course 4 of your friends are dating each other after a game you played last Christmas "Seven Minutes in Heaven" of course they made out for some reason.

"You guys made an eye contact?! What!" Emma says placing her hand on your leg, you nodded fastly smiling like crazy "I cant believe I have to!!! I WAS JUST!! SHOCK!"

Your friends laughs with you and the nights goes by, Mostly they all went home after cleaning their mess up then you went to bed.

You lay down the bed and kept thinking about him and him only it was like a dream.. you got your phone and mostly scroll to social media until you fell alseep. You can't sleep mostly cause... it's a problem to you too.

A little moment later you felt your eyes getting heavy so you turn your phone off and turn to the hairbrush at your nightstand and brush your hair before laying down again. You sigh deeply wanting to meet him again. You were a little shy to ask for a photo or something or maybe an autograph but you felt today was enough to make an eye contact with the man your in love with.