(⁠●⁠♡⁠∀⁠♡⁠)Morgan Davies

Jealous Boy
Morgan Davies x reader

I'm kinda busy at school thats why hehe sorry to keep you waiting (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤

Enjoy!!

The cast of one piece live action got pass through the crowd with paparazzi, you were waiting inside the car, the others got in and the guard closes the door and the driver started to drive away, everyone was giggling and laughing, you were sitting on the edge with Morgan on your left and on the right was Iñaki.

They were chatting and laughing during the ride and iñaki was talking to you about random stuff, he was asking you if you were okay or how's your day been, and of course you replied with a positive comment, while on the other hand, Morgan was sitting in silence waiting for you to notice him.

He was mad yet upset you weren't talking to him, he knows you are a big fan of iñaki but he never expected that you will ignore Morgan on the of the ride. The car was on its way to a restaurant. You turn to Morgan with a smile but that quickly fades when you saw his face. "Morgan? You okay?" Morgan looks at you then shift his eyes on the front where the driver is at.

You sigh and you know he tries to ignore you. You had a plan on your mind to make him talk, you lean closer to him which your shoulder and arm was resting on his "Moooooorgan" you said and he chuckles "Okay, what do you want?" He ask "Your quiet... What's wrong?" You ask sitting up.

"I'm fine, nothing is wrong, thanks" he replied blankly which it didn't make you stop to ask.
"Tell me" you said not budging not until he answer. You heard him sigh while looking down at his hands "Fine... Let's just wait until we get there"

A little while later, After for 15 minute drive, the car arrives at a big restaurant, Everyone started to stare and gasp in amusement, including you and morgan, You hold his hand excited to go in there.
He chuckles cause they way you swing your hands on his were showing a lot of excitement inside you

"can't wait to go in!!" You said "Me too, they're just getting us the booth we're sitting at" he replies and you gave a nod for a answer. Not to wait for long, the man on the front got you and the others in and you squealed in excitement.

Morgan grabs your hand and hold it tightly and went in, the whole restaurant was so huge it almost looks like an elegant and fancy one. The man you followed lead everyone to the table and you sit down next to Morgan. You waited for him to tell you what was wrong.

Everyone's eyes wandered while the others were taking selfies, "So.. tell me" you said "Well, maybe I thought you were focusing on giving me attention more than the others... Well of course I understand that you are a fan, but, I never expected that you'll ignore me for the rest of the ride..." He says, you totally get was he said.

"oh hush you! I just couldn't believe I met them!" You replied, and Morgan just scoffed away. The waiter arrives and got what you want to order, not for long the food arrived and it smells so delicious and very attractive. The others got their phone out and take selfies with their foods and so did Morgan and you, you decided to post it on Instagram later on after eating but, surprisingly, you immediately got a notification which you saw that the others posted it on their story.

You chuckled "That was fast!" You claimed, Morgan turns to you "What?" He ask "Oh, I just got a notification, I was deciding to post it later on but the others post it already sooo why not?" You said and you posted it on your account. You started eating and they were talking to each other.

After that, you all stood up packing the stuff they took out and walk away to the table going back to the car, after paying, of course. The others cheered cause they had the best meal. You sat down with Morgan again and laugh to yourself.

Maybe if the reason why Morgan thought that you'll ignore him it's because he was jealous, you were talking to kiki earlier and maybe he was jealous about it, as he expected that he will get your full attention to him.

"what? What's wrong?" Morgan ask sitting down fixing his outfit, "It's nothing, but, is there any reason why you wanted my attention?" You ask to confirm that you were right what about you though.

"oh, I just didn't talk to you all night that's why... And I was hoping you were going to tell me a story about what you did today and which it didn't even got to that part..." He replied and you nodded "Or is it maybe... You're jealous?" He laughs and deny it "No no, I'm not, I just miss you" he replied.

"Your denying it!!!" You teased and he laughs "No!! I'm not denying it! Silly!" He added giving you a kiss on the cheek "Yeah right!! You are jealous!!" You replied teasing him more "Your a tease!! Stop!!" You keep laughing.