Chapter 3

She had bright almond shaped dark brown eyes I remembered, only accented with cat eye eyeliner this time. Her skin was very light tan, almost pale complexion. Under a cute small nose, her big, cheery, goofy smile hadn't changed either, only she wore light pink lipstick now. Her cheeks were soft and plush but not as round as when she had been a kid. Still they retained that permanent pink blush. Still a dumpling, albeit well-groomed, I see. She was so cute I internally squealed.

She wore a bulging, sleeveless light grey crop top with spaghetti straps accompanied by seemingly tight black bra underneath, digging slightly to her robust but rounded shoulders. You could obviously see that she's a really busty girl underneath, with round cushiony masses stretching the soft cotton fabric. But what was really shocking was that huge paunch you could call a gut under the crop top. Her belly was practically bulging like pregnant woman's in her last trimester. Unless you could tell she wasn't a preggo since it looked so soft and bounced whenever she moved.

The belly covered a good front part of her tight blue short jeans, which in turn exposing her wide hips. I was a somewhat a chunky guy myself but I dared to bet those hips were wider than my torso. And to accentuate it, even with the jutting beanbag of a belly you could still see some pinched part of her waist before it flared extremely. Her shorts were riding up with her thunderous thigh. Huge but free of cellulites, I was quite sure that those things could kill a man. I didn't have to touch it to know there were serious muscles underneath the thick layer of fat. She wore white sneakers, giving overall fashionable but sporty look despite her bulk. She looked at least a good 30 kg heavier from the last photo I saw of her.

"You're looking well Lils. So nice to have you here."

"Ha! Yes, I've been doing too well. Just look at the size of this thing!" Suddenly her left hand tugged the crop top up I could see her underboobs peeking through her seemingly undersized bra. Her right hand gave the said gut very rough slap which cracked and almost echoed in the empty hallway. I couldn't help but to stare. "I've been eating non-stop since I graduated. Preparing for my job. Maybe a tad too much beer as well. Heh. I think I might have put on around 30 kilos since three months ago." She shrugged, "Maybe 40. I haven't weighed myself again for a while." I tried to put cool facade throughout that jiggly attraction and her proud braggings but it failed.

"Geez, 40 kilos are MASSIVE Lils," I said before I could stop myself. What an idiot! "Uh, I'm sorry, I mean you still look good even with the extra weight. Welp, prepare to get event bigger then. This city's basically mecca for great food. Look at me! I gained a bit too," I said while rubbing my own stomach.

It was true, I gained about 10 kilos since I started this job 5 years ago. Like I said, I was a chunky guy myself but nowhere near Lils. I thought I should be around 85 kilos tops. So that would make her what? 130 kilos? 140 kilos? Damn, imagining a girl who was easily 50 kilos heavier than me if not more turned me on.

"Heh, no need to sugarcoat words with me, Max. I know I look damn good even with these extra baggages," she swayed her body lightly, jiggling all those beanbags. Good God, this girl was something else. "More funbags, more beanbags, haha! You yourself look good though. I'm glad you're well."

"Ha, thanks! Still cheeky as ever I see. But hey, let me grab your things and show you your room first. Sorry, it was so nice talking with you again I forgot my manners! How was your flight?"