Duel

N woke up to her first day off. Even though it was a holiday, she had to wake up in the morning to that terrible "Monitum" sound.

When she awoke to the sound, she thought for a moment that she had woken up to a workday again. But she learnt from J that "Monitum" was played on days off as well.

In the morning, the Refectory was full of special enthusiasm. Despite yesterday's morning, people seemed to have woken up refreshed.

As soon as N entered the room, she had already seen her friends. As soon as she entered the room, N couldn't ignore the special attention of the girls.

At that moment, she remembered the meeting last night. But she didn't pay much attention and went to A with J.

"Good morning girls! Happy day off!" said A to N and J who approached the table.

"Good morning." said N looking at all of them.

"Hey! What's that unhappy face on you? Have you not woken up from last night's sweet sleep yet?" said A to N, who was about to sit down.

N looked at J with meaningful eyes. J responded with the same statement. T and B were talking about something exciting.

"What's wrong N? I couldn't see you yesterday after the Refectory. Did something happen?" asked A suddenly with a serious expression, "And let me say that the key was in its usual place last night."

"Oh, that's good." said N with a little smile.

All around, the boys were talking heatedly. Suddenly there was a loud noise from the group of four or five people.

"Never mind, they are talking about the Duel today." said A.

"What Duel?" asked N with interest.

As soon as he heard the word "duel", T turned to N.

"I will also compete today." he said with special joy, "It's gonna be amazing!"

"You will?" said N with surprise.

"Let's put the Duel aside for now." said A, and came forward, "N, let me know if something happened."

N couldn't bear these insistences of A. She finally realized that she must talk to him.

"Nothing A. Just, something a little different happened." said N, a little scared, "But don't worry. Nothing dangerous happened. Did it J?"

"What is going on?"

B joined the conversation right when he heard the word "dangerous".

"630 organized a meeting for N yesterday. Like her usual traditional meeting." said J, when she saw that N was in trouble.

"Yeah, but I didn't say anything. Not a single word." said N excitedly.

"The meeting of 630?" asked A in surprise.

The girls nodded.

"Are you talking about the stupid conversation of your the moment of your death?" asked B.

"Not the moment of death, just a story of us." J corrected his sentence.

"What is the difference between them?" said B.

"That girl would have played a trick on us though, I knew she would..." said A, "When did she do that? We had no idea about it."

"When I went down to the second floor to wait for you yesterday. Actually, it was my mistake. No one forced me into that room. I just went in there out of curiosity."

"What are you doing there?" asked T with an interested expression, "At the meeting, I mean."

Everyone turned to look at T.