🎉Fifteen🎉

CONTINUATION FROM THE LAST CHAPTER

NOTE: THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO A FLASHBACK CHAPTER

BHOSLE SADAN

The atmosphere in the Bhosle residence is tense as Ganpat Bhosle confronts his daughter, Mahima. He enters the room with a stern expression, his eyes reflecting anger and fury.

Mahima... kya yeh sach hai ki Piyush aur Swati yaha aaye hue hai?

Mahima, sitting nervously on the sofa, looks up at her father. For a moment, she hesitates, a bead of sweat forming on her forehead. 

Ganpat grimacing Mahima, mujhe zara sa bhi time nahi lagega sach pata karne mein, aur tum jaanti ho, agar main apne tarike se sach pata kiya toh iska anjaam accha nahi hoga.

She gulps before responding.

Haan, Baba... woh aaye hain.

Ganpat with boominh voice says, Tumhe pata bhi hai ki agar yeh sach bahar aaya ki Gauri kaun hai... toh main barbaad ho jaaunga. Maine bahut mehnat ki hai iss position tak paunchne mein... aur main yeh bilkul bardaashat nahi karunga ki koi mere raaste mein aaye.

Mahima, feeling the weight of her father's words, takes a deep breath before responding, matching his anger.

Wow, Baba, great! Because of this position and power, you literally killed your elder son. Is this not enough for you to be remorseful, jo aap ab bhi sirf apne baare mein hi soch rahe hain?

Ganpat's eyes narrow, and he leans forward, his voice dangerously low.

Mahima, her frustration boiling over, rises from her chair, facing her father with fire in her eyes.

Aapne apne bete ko mar diya, sirf apne izzat ke liye. 

Ganpat slams his hand on the table, his temper flaring.

Ganpat Bhosle fixes his intense gaze on Mahima, the weight of suspicion heavy in the air. Mahima shifts uncomfortably under her father's scrutinizing eyes.

Mahima, one last question. Is Gauri... is she the daughter of Naina? That unborn child is Gauri, right? Who was in the womb of Naina?

Mahima feels the tension in the room, but she knows that hiding the truth any longer is futile. Taking a deep breath, she summons the courage to voice the answer.

YES!!!!

Ganpat Bhosle's eyes widen with a mix of shock and disbelief. The revelation hangs in the air, altering the dynamics of the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BHOSLE SADAN

OUTHOUSE

The outhouse is dimly lit, casting long shadows on the walls. Naina stands alone, her face etched with fear, as she hears the door creak open. Ganpat Bhosle storms in with a thunderous expression, his anger palpable.

Naina whispering to herself Oh god, please...

Naina's breath catches in her throat as Ganpat Bhosle's intense gaze falls upon her. She shivers, feeling exposed under the weight of his piercing eyes.

Ganpat Bhosle booming voice Naina!

Naina trembles but manages to meet his gaze, her eyes reflecting a mix of fear and defiance. Meanwhile, Mahima hurries into the outhouse, sensing the impending storm.