CHAPTER 1

HINATA
********
THERE was a big picture in front of me . and in that I could see my mother , father , me and some one I didn't knew. I was going in the room where I could the light but suddenly some one called me.

" hinata! hinata " I turned around and everything went black.

" HINANTA wake up " I opened my eyes and saw Sakura . So it was just a dream " hey hina wake up don't u wanna go for your work .

"oh yeah I totally forgot about that " " u r forgetting everything day by day . Now go get ready I'm leaving " she said while doing last touch up . I saw the time and it was 10:15 am . I did my routine and went to my office.

TIME SKIP
*********

IT WAS SOMETHING 7pm and I was exhausted so I dicided to go to a coffee shop . The shop was located near our house but the area gave me creeps. I was having creepy thoughts like some one was following me . When I turned to see I saw a guy with black hoodie .he was hiding his face so I couldn't see him . I started walking fast and so did he . Then I started running and I lost my balance and slipped on the road.

I hit my knees and now I couldn't walk . I tried and when I got up I felt something hard on my back and everything was black out.

TO BE CONTINUED
****************

A/n: hello my loveydovey's . sorry for a small chapter . I will try my best to make the others big but for now
!umoa! Love u 😘