chapter 5

The floor was soapy so I was abut to slip but suddenly someone caught my hand and we both fell on each other. My eyes was closed so I couldn't see who it was when I oped my eyes I saw Naruto .

                                          Naruto pov 
                                          **********
I saw hinata coming towords us. I don't know what she was dreaming about she went straight where soapy water was there . I don't know What happened to me I ran and cought her hand and we both slipped she fell on me ... We both locked our eyes with each other for a second and hinata was already a cherry tomato.

Sasuke was coughing  and I understood what he wanted to say . " hey watch when you walk..... Now go to your room . I never told u to come out of the room.. Did i" " s-sorry " " keep it for yourself " I said and started cleaning the floor .

                                      A few hours later
                                     *****************

" hey Naruto..... U should go check on hina- " " !Sasuke! would u ever shut your mought " " calm down man don't shout at me I am your friend " I chuckled " sasuke thanks for your help... You can leave " " OK  buy I will come tomorrow morning  then " he bid his good bye's and left .

                                        HINANTA
                                     ************
As always I had nothing to do but just had to get up . Get tortured and sleep . I don't know what to do . And again thinking about my life drifted to sleep .

                                   A few hours later { 3:00 am }
                                  ***************************

I woke up... I didn't know what time was it when someone spoke in a very scary voice " so u woke up... haa? " I turned towards the direction from where the voice came from and it Naruto sitting on the bed.... Fighting with a knife .
" u know I didn't wannit to tell this today but... I'm afraid I have to " he said while looking at the knife. I was getting scared . Will he kill me ?

" do you know how I saw my mother died in front of my eyes ? " he said still looking at the knife " n-no " " and.. For whom ?" he turned to face me with terror in his eyes . And all I could say was no. " then listen carefully " he said while coming near me . HE then sat down in front of me " at first... She was r@ped  " I skipped a beat when I heard that . " first they started from here " he said while placing the knife on my lips . The knife was cold as hell . " then here " placing the knife on my neck " and then they tore her clothes . And then.....! I CAN'T EVEN Explain it to you " he looked at me and said  . " well I am not a r@peist .. So u don't have to worry " he said taking my hand in his .

" BUT..." tears were forming in my eyes " after raeping her they chopped her hands ! "  saying that he puts a cut on my right hand and it started bleeding . I screamed but he puts his hand on my face " shshshshs... It's of no use HINA... HYME!

A/N : Hi my loveydovey's I hope you liked it .......
And stay tuned for more chapter's
!ummmmaaah! Love you

And stay tuned for more chapter's !ummmmaaah! Love you